- Pre-order Price Guarantee: order now and if the Amazon.co.uk price decreases between the time you place your order and the release date, you'll be charged the lowest price. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Betting the House: The Inside Story of the 2017 Election Paperback – 17 Oct 2017
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
About the Author
Tim Ross reports U.K. politics and Brexit for Bloomberg. Based in Westminster as a political journalist since 2011, he has worked for the Daily Telegraph and Sunday Telegraph and wrote the acclaimed book on the 2015 election, Why the Tories Won. He lives in London with his wife and their two sons.
Tom McTague is POLITICO's chief U.K. political correspondent, based in Parliament. He previously covered British politics for the Independent on Sunday, Mail Online and the Mirror and frequently appears as a guest commentator on television. Tom grew up in Co. Durham and now lives in London with his wife and son.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category