Better Brew Heat Belt - Home Brew Wine & Beer Making Fermenter Heater
|Price:||£16.19 & FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20. Delivery Details|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Heat belt for home made wine and beer fermenters. Easy to use, maintains optimum temperature for fermentation
- Made of plastic and supplied with a moulded on UK plug for 230v 50hz AC. (25W)
- Adjustable length - Suitable for heating most 1 gallon demijohns to 33 litre fermenters. You can adjust the size by either the toggle or by the Velcro lining.
- The belt is permanently on and has no thermostat so you need to monitor the temperature regularly. The heat can be regulated by moving the Brew Belt higher or lower on the vessel. Please read and follow the instructions with the Heat Belt. Regular checks should always be made to ensure that the correct temperature is being maintained.
- The colour of the new Better Brew Belts is BLUE and is supplied complete with a UK plug
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
A flexible electric heater in the form of a loop to place around your fermentation container to maintain an optimum temperature. Made of plastic and supplied with a moulded on plug for 230v 50hz AC. (25W) To use, tighten belt around brewing barrel or vessel. To adjust temperature, raise or lower the belt on your barrel or vessel. One of the main benefits of using a Heat Belt is the reduced time it takes to complete the brewing process of your beer, cider and wine. The heat can be regulated by moving the Brew Belt higher or lower on the vessel. Please read and follow the instructions with the Heat Belt. Regular checks should always be made to ensure that the correct temperature is being maintained.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Made from good quality materials, great price. Bought for OH so not been used as yetPublished 4 months ago by cilla
The item arrived sooner than expected and does what i hoped it would however it came with no paperwork st all so it's a good job i knew what to do with it.Published 5 months ago by johntheblades
The belt is very good does a good job at keep the brew at the right temperaturePublished 5 months ago by timbook2
Their is no indication on the brew belt of the temperature range that it covers.Published 11 months ago by Tiny