on 9 September 2015
Bought this headphones as a cheaper alternative, I'm prone to breaking headphones and so wanted to find something that would put too much of a dent in my wallet whilst still being high quality. And I can safely say that these headphones are the best value for money I have ever experienced, they are certainly noise isolating making pretty decent earplugs even when there is no music playing and have an excellent sound quality from low to mid to high volumes. Also the metal casing the headphones are mad from make for great drop/crush protectors.
on 28 January 2016
I recently purchased the gold headphones and I LOVE them. I would go as far as saying that they are better than the apple and samsung variety (definitely better). The Betron headphones have a great shape which fits into your ears nicer than the former brands, in addition to being much cheaper. But what is the most striking for me is the sound quality. They really are noise isolating and such good quality. I'm happy because I've purchased 45pound headphones in the past and now feel like I've saved a lot of money. Look no further if you want affordable yet fantastic quality headphones- seriously. Also comes with a little cute bag.
on 23 October 2014
Before I start, I'm not exactly an expert on headphone quality so this isn't going to be some extensive review of bass quality or whatever. This is just my experience. If you're looking for a detailed review of sound quality and such, I won't be providing that I'm afraid.

My old headphones broke, so I went lookin for a replacement. I decided on these. They arrived on time. They look nice and they work well. I've had no problems with either the delivery service, or the product itself. It functions as you'd expect. Plug it in, stick it in your ears, play music. Done.

I'm not an expert on sound quality so I can't go into details I'm afraid, but music sounds great to me. The sound quality overall seems good.

Basically, they do the job well. No complaints. I'm happy.
If you're just looking for headphones that work and don't sound noticeably bad, and you aren't fussed about spending large amounts of money on Beats or whatever big name brand, then this is a good choice.
If you're looking for a more extensive analysis of sound quality, then you'll have to ask someone else.
on 10 February 2016
When my trusty headphone finally kicked the bucket, I started out by trying some regular old earbuds from my local Wilko's. I soon found that my iPhone 6 was skipping songs, speeding my music up, and randomly activating Siri. After doing a little research, I found out that the earphone jack in an iPhone is only compatible with headphone's whose plug is a particular length. Those headphone with a longer length, like the ones from Wilko's, pressed some area inside the headphone jack that messed with the settings. I came across these Betaron headphones and, seeing that there were many great reviews and that the plug was the correct length, I purchased a set. I am extremely happy with these headphones and I use them all the time. They're compatible with my iPhone 6 and I have had no problems with skipping, speeding, or random Siri attacks. They are also rather good at muting outside noise. I'm still experimenting with the different size choices for the rubber part of the earbuds to see what had the best fit, but it's definitely worth it to get these earbuds.
on 11 September 2014
only had them a day but they don't seem like cheap earphones considering the price. some people were saying they are quite heavy and fall out your ears because they're metal but, personally, I'm surprised at how light they are, at first they feel like they'll fall out but for me they don't. considering the amount of amazon pages of terrible, cheap earphones I had to go through to find these I'm very happy with them. I'm pretty sure they're the best value earphones on here if you're looking to pay under £10.
on 24 September 2014
Lovely pair of earphones! It's got a crisp sound quality, powerful bass and a beautiful design. I'm also an owner of "Beats by Dr Dre Headphones" and I must say, these earphones are a perfect substitute for listening to music whilst you're on the train/underground since the noise cancellation is brilliant.
on 25 January 2016
After reading some of the reviews on line I purchased these with a little trepidation as some people had called the sound tinny and that the earphones didn't fit well in to the ear. When I first got these and plugged them in, I was a little worried that the Nay sayers were right. The earphones were a tight fit even on the smallest foams and the sound was a little, dare I say it tinny. However, after I had worn these in after a week or so, I noticed that not only had the tinny sound gone but that the sound was in fact excellent. The sound is very, very clear where every instrument and sound can clearly be heard and works in conjunction with all the sounds. After repeated listening, the sound also becomes quite ballsy where required and therefore these earphones can handle all sounds and types of music very well. The tight fit of the earphones is just that and are not uncomfortable and do not fall out even when in the gym. For the £10 I paid for these, they are by far the best in the ear phones I have paid at this price. Better than Sony, Panosonic et all. Highly recommended...
on 11 September 2014
An excellent product, the sound rivals products costing many times the price of these. They were so impressive I immediately ordered a second pair for my wife. I have virtually abandoned my over the ear headphones. I wholeheartedly recommend this product in line with other reviewers.
on 5 October 2014
These are quite easily the best earphones I have ever encountered, especially at the current price. I have ordered two more pairs already.

I hear mid range instruments like piano's that play along with the main theme or tune that is mainly carried by electric guitars, I hear congas that supplement the main rhythm section drums and bass. I now hear the bass guitar as a separate instrument. I hear so much more from most multi instrumental pieces.

Great clarity, good comfort, good noise isolation. I can now turn my iPod down in volume, as the sound presentation is so much better than before. If a police car is going past with the siren on, then you hear this, but so much other noise is excluded.
33 comments| 38 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 13 June 2014
The sound quality is unbeatable for the money I invested. Don't regret it at all. Will definitely buy replacement when they're gone. Definitely recommend it