- Platform: PlayStation 4
- PEGI Rating: Suitable for 18 years and over. Not for sale to persons under age 18. By placing an order for this product, you declare that you are 18 years of age or over.
- Media: Video Game
- Item Quantity: 1
This item, sold by Amazon, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.
- Unlimited Free One-Day Delivery
- Instant streaming of thousands of films and TV shows
- A Kindle book to borrow for free each month - with no due dates
Fallout 4 (PS4)
|Price:||£14.00 Delivery at no extra cost for Prime members once available|
- Do whatever you want in a massive open world with hundreds of locations, characters, and quests. Join multiple factions vying for power or go it alone, the choices are all yours
- An all-new next generation graphics and lighting engine brings to life the world of Fallout like never before. From the blasted forests of the Commonwealth to the ruins of Boston, every location is packed with dynamic detail.
- Intense first or third person combat can also be slowed down with the new dynamic Vault-Tec Assisted Targeting System (V.A.T.S) that lets you choose your attacks and enjoy cinematic carnage.
- Collect, upgrade, and build thousands of items in the most advanced crafting system ever. Weapons, armor, chemicals, and food are just the beginning - you can even build and manage entire settlements.
Note: Physical products come sealed in their original packaging, directly from the manufacturer.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Platform: PlayStation 4 | Edition: Standard
Bethesda Game Studios, the award-winning creators of Fallout 3 and The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, welcome you to the world of Fallout 4 – their most ambitious game ever, and the next generation of open-world gaming.
From the Manufacturer
Bethesda Game Studios, the award-winning creators of Fallout 3 and The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, welcome you to the world of Fallout 4 – their most ambitious game ever, and the next generation of open-world gaming. As the sole survivor of Vault 111, you enter a world destroyed by nuclear war. Every second is a fight for survival, and every choice is yours. Only you can rebuild and determine the fate of the Wasteland. Welcome home.
Freedom and Liberty!
Do whatever you want in a massive open world with hundreds of locations, characters, and quests. Join multiple factions vying for power or go it alone, the choices are all yours.
Be whoever you want with the S.P.E.C.I.A.L. character system. From a Power Armored soldier to the charismatic smooth talker, you can choose from hundreds of Perks and develop your own playstyle.
Super Deluxe Pixels!
An all-new next generation graphics and lighting engine brings to life the world of Fallout like never before. From the blasted forests of the Commonwealth to the ruins of Boston, every location is packed with dynamic detail.
Violence and V.A.T.S.!
Intense first or third person combat can also be slowed down with the new dynamic Vault-Tec Assisted Targeting System (V.A.T.S) that lets you choose your attacks and enjoy cinematic carnage.
Collect and Build!
Collect, upgrade, and build thousands of items in the most advanced crafting system ever. Weapons, armor, chemicals, and food are just the beginning - you can even build and manage entire settlements.
Top Customer Reviews
Firstly, a bit of background. I've never played any Fallout game before so coming into this as a complete novice (as I'm sure some more of you are!) that's partly the reason why I thought I should post a review, to help other new guys out a bit at the start!
If you are on the edge of buying this game but are unsure as you have never played Fallout before, I can assure you, you will have fun playing this game. It's the first game on PS4 that I have genuinely sat down on the sofa and been gripped in one spot for hours, I can tell already it's been a good investment!
My tips for survival in a post apocalyptic wasteland as a Fallout 4 New Guy:
1. Pick up everything that looks useful - this will seem like a no brainer to anyone who has played these games before but not to me at the start - 'Why would I want to carry around this lamp or that fan, or that empty can?!' ... Well my friend, the reason is the crafting system in F4. These useless items get broken down into components you then use to make new weapons and armour, or upgrade your current set, which is INCREDIBLY useful!
2. Learn the basics of the perk system before assigning your first SPECIAL points - the perk system is quite massive and for a new player you really need to look it up online before you commit to a build with your first points.. it will take a long time to change that if you want to later down the line! I would suggest you either go and watch a YouTube video on them or read a few guides as I'm not going to go into detail in this review..Read more ›
Having managed to acquire a copy of this a few days earlier than its official release date, (It's handy having a good friend who works at Tesco Direct) I have been playing this now almost non stop since I bought it.
This review is simply an indication of my experience with a game I have been waiting for, since I completed Fallout 3 and New Vegas many years ago.
When you first start Fallout 4, and after the brief cut scenes setting up the games story, you are taken to a character customization set up. This lets you build your character from scratch, you get to either randomize your playable Avatar with pre made statistics if you'd rather just jump straight into the game, or you can take great care by changing your characters every attribute from the style and colour of thier hair, sex type, facial features, body type and build etc but whoever you build in this area, you are stuck with for the rest of the game so spend a little time in this section to get your character just the way you want it.
Play style and your dog:
Once the game re-starts, you can choose to play it in either first or third person. First person means you play the game through the characters eyes and only see your hands or guns and third person means you see you character on screen from a distance a bit similar to the Tomb Raider games. (I prefer the third person myself). Anyway, after the set up cut scenes, and without spoiling anything, you are teamed up with a German shepherd dog who will be your companion throughout the game.Read more ›
It’s a bit late for me to be submitting a Fallout 4 review. If you haven't played it yet, you've most likely either seen some positive reviews by long time Fallout advocates, or some slightly negative reviews by bemused 'next gen' journalists disappointed by the lack of a generational jump by Bethesda.
If you need to be convinced as to how good this game is, let me tell you this. Every 1 of my 92 hours was filled with either joy, dread, sorrow, guilt, confusion, fear or love. This is Bethesda's greatest game yet, and whilst Metacritic has it at a high 84, I feel allot of the reviewers wouldn't have invested the time I have in seeing so much of the Wasteland, and experiencing the story before submitting a review. If they had, allot of the games graphical shortcomings would have been totally overlooked, as this is a Rad Roach feast of a game!
GAMPLAY : Allot has been said about Fallouts mix of RPG and FPS. Fallout 4 (FO4) gets the mix perfectly right here. This is an action RPG and it doesn't apologise for it either. FPS mechanics are solid and enjoyable. In previous Fallouts I always felt the FPS element was tacked on, particularly in Fallout 3 where they first shifted to this viewpoint. It almost felt like changing the camera angle in a driving game, rather than being a fully-fledged FPS. Bethesda called on the big guns for this game and brought in expertise from Bungie to tighten the FPS mechanics up, and it really shows. The entire game can be played in FPS, without having to use VATS, the turn based action system synonymous with the fallout franchise. This is refreshing as RPGs from other companies have started to move towards a more story driven, action based engine.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Skyrim with guns! Just get ready to sacrifice your free time for months!Published 1 day ago by Simeon Georgiev
I love the game!! For a throwaway price, you can't complain.Published 2 days ago by Amazon Customer
Fantastic game at a great price. Delivered as always promptly on time!Published 5 days ago by Amazon Customer
Delivered in time, good packaging, no complaints.
The game it self very good, just what I was looking for.
Well, what more someone can tell about the game Fallout. It is an absolute must game for any Gamer!
It was a very good deal on this, cheaper than even the price of used game... Read more
Never played an RPG before but have finished it, and still go back play it. Brilliant game!Published 8 days ago by Joe Khan