on 30 August 2013
This is not an easy set up pool but with air pump it didn't take too long to inflate. It took some time to deflate though. It took some time (I think it was longer than a week) for it to be delivered. I have to say I ordered this pool when it got very hot in Britain so they might have received lots of orders. (I couldn't order any pool from other companies as there was no stock available when I was ordering.) My daughter is 9yrs old and I think another child can fit in ok as the picture shows. A good thing of not being an easy set up pool is that you don't need to fill the water up to the top. Even with a little amount of water, the pool is still sturdy. Save water and save money and still a happy child at the same time. ^.^ I suppose with the price I paid, I can't complain for anything.
on 19 July 2016
Great pool, and we have had many over the years!! My 8 year old loves it, just ordered another one to keep, just in case. Good size, not to big but deeper than most, so she has lots of fun in it. I fill to just over the black line, but If you're buying for younger children just don't fill right up.
on 4 August 2016
Inflated (with foot pump) quickly in three separate stages.Kids adored the size (we had six under 5s without problems), shape and general bounciness of the design, happily playing under and in it even after the water had been emptied from the handy plug. Only minor issue is the generous size and depth means it takes forever to fill and is rapidly too heavy to move (to keep out of shadows for instance)
on 9 November 2014
I bought this for the summer my friend brings over her boys and needed a big pool so 3 children could play in it and have plenty room this looked so good and just what I wanted, when it came I was shocked and amazed it was so big much bigger then I thought so I would highly recommend this pool and the price is amazing for what you get
on 10 April 2015
Absolute delighted with this purchase. Easy to inflate (pump recommended) and perfect size for 2 kids. We bought two of those, one as an outdoor pool and the other as an indoor pall pit. Dimensions as described and the overall quality is excellent.
on 16 March 2015
Brilliant! Quick to deflate and inflate. Got them as sensory ball pools for babies. The sides are strong enough for babies to be propped up with too!
Paid £4 in the sale, would pay up to £10 probably. No more!
on 11 June 2014
nice pool nice shape the kids love it and there are different sizes , get a good pump you will need one..
on 18 September 2014
This was really easy to inflate, only took a couple of minutes by mouth, no pump or anything needed. its a nice big. high sided pool. only point to mention is that it doesn't have a plug in the bottom. I never actually wanted the plug for emptying as its better to spread the water out all ove rthe garden than have it all in one place but I do find a plug useful for cleaning.
All in all a great quality paddling pool - big enough for 3 or 4 children.
on 31 July 2014
This pool was a present for my 5 yr old granddaughter and it was perfect. She loved it. It was so easy to blow up with the Yellowstone foot pump. It was a good size for both her and her 8 year old sister to have fun together. It seems quite strong. Would definitely recommend.
on 24 May 2014
It was easy to inflate without using a pump due to the clever design - well done design engineers on this one! Used as a spalsh pool with only a little water in so far