on 6 July 2015
We are now on the third summer with this pool.
I am surprised by the reviews that mark down due to the time it takes to fill. You can hardly blame the manufacturer for the state of your water pressure! The pool takes 2500 litres of water and needs to be filled right up in order for the side wall to be fully rigid. On our own mains water supply, which has poor pressure, this takes around 10 hours, so leave it going overnight.
You won't want to keep emptying and filling, so invest in some cholorine tablets and testing strips to keep the water hygienic and clear. You may also want to think about a cover and a filter, although we don't use these. We use a kitchen sieve to remove debris once it has settled and refresh the water after a few weeks.
All in all, the pool only cost 30 quid and has provided many many hours of fun for the kids and the adults. At the end of the season we simply empty, fold it up and store in the shed ready for next year.
Do make sure you have level ground to place the pool on. It seems a surprise to some reviewers that placing a water vessel on a slope doesn't go well.
on 2 June 2017
It okay, but the top inflatable ring would deflate after 20 minutes of being blown up! The seller offered me a refund of £6.00 if I keep it or to return it for a full amount! But I kept it as it was all set up and filled with water! And I bought all the equipment for it!
on 28 August 2014
Took a long time to fill and then weather changed so not actually been in it. Looked good tho 😀
on 9 May 2016
We ordered this item in February, forward planning and hoping our Grandchildren would make good use of it in the coming Summer. It remained untouched in its packaging until the beginning of May when, at the end of the stormiest, wettest Winter, the weather cheered up and we were able to get outside and set it up.
We followed the instructions and inflated the top rim and then started to fill with water. The top rim kept deflating. We filled the pool to the recommended level. The next morning the pool had completely collapsed. Bitterly disappointed we rolled it up and repacked it as best we could into its packaging.
We notified the seller who, to date, is refusing to either replace or refund the item as it has been 3 months since we ordered it. He wants a photograph of the collapsed pool, although we see little point in that as it would show/prove nothing. Neither item or customer service fit for purpose!
on 1 August 2013
We needed it to home our fish whilst we repaired the pond liner - they loved it. We then cleaned it out and re-filled and jumped in!
on 7 May 2014
Bought this to house my fish whilst pond was being fixed, it worked a dream fish had plenty of room and was in there for a week. Very good quality and value for money
on 7 August 2015
As many others have stated valve not good as does not keep air in, very poor
on 2 March 2017
Great product fast delivery thanks
on 19 June 2017
A+
on 24 August 2016
Bought this pool for my 9 year old and 6 year old over summer and I am really pleased.
Its easy to set up, we are lucky to have a concreted area that is completely level so no problems with a wonky pool.
I would recommend filling the pool a little before you inflate the ring so you can easily smooth the bottom liner for a nice even shape., then inflate the ring and leave hose in to fill. With my water pressure it takes about 5 hours but that's completely full to capacity as my kids like it deep.
I use it with a pump and a clearwater starter kit , and use chlorine tablets in a floater overnight along with a pool cover as we have trees over hanging our garden and unless the kids have a mad day I rarely have to empty it.
When i do empty it I found it takes too long using the hose attachments so I pull the plugs out of the pump holes until half empty, then deflate the ring and press the sides down with a soft broom. This isn't ideal if you don't want to temporarily flood your garden though.

It is very robust, my children are very boisterous even though 1 is a girl and they have tested this pool to the max, lots of diving, jumping, splashing you name it and its still standing. 5 children have played happily at one time and even a few adults too.

Every garden should have one of these pools over summer, its saved me a fortune on keeping the kids entertained I just wish I had a bigger garden so I could get a bigger pool