• Customer reviews

on 26 July 2016
Best pool ever! Bought this to replace a fast set 10ft which had a reoccurring puncture in the top. Should have just bought this one in the first place. It's huge and such fun. My 6 year old helped put it up which was straight forward. It's sturdy and good quality. The pump it comes with is good. It feels like a proper pool because it's big and and has loads of room for children, inflatables etc. It's deep but not too deep - quite a step up from the fast set paddling pool. Our 6 and 10 year old use it and can safely stand up in it (although I never let them in it with out myself or my husband presant) I can swim in it without scraping my legs on the bottom and happily lay on a lilo in it. We use it with chlorine tabs and algecide to keep it clean. We skim the debris off each evening, and put the filter pump on and chlorine dispenser in when not in use I also bought the intex 12 ft cover and it's great. If you want an affordable pool which you can leave in place all summer and are happy to invest a bit of time each day maintaining it then I recommend this one. My next purchase will be some steps and a pool vacuum now :-)
review image
on 22 July 2016
Superb pool at a very reasonable price (even including extras I purchased for it). Lovely large size which allows you lots of room to enjoy the water. Kids love it as they can swim a bit and play and lovely for lazing about in relaxing. Took about an hour to assemble (2 people) but not too difficult, now we know how it goes together it is actually a fairly simple and easy construction. The materials feel durable, sturdy and stable. I also purchased chlorine tablets, a plastic floating tablet holder, ladder (needed to get in and out) and a cover to retain the sun's warmth, all of which were on the 'also purchased with' section. It took about 4 hours to fill and is not the sort of pool you can just keep emptying and filling so the chlorine and pump (pump comes with pool) will keep the water clean as it will stay out over the summer. We have always loved having a paddling pool out over the summer but we have outgrown even the large sized blow up pools so really got this in the hope it would be suitable and manageable. I have to say it is super and well worth getting, very pleased I purchased it.
on 13 July 2015
Excellent - the grandchildren love it. The filter has a ridiculously short cable for something that will be in the garden so ended up buying a 10m extension (waterproof). The DVD was very good and informative - clearly shows what needs to be done. Try to ensure the ground is as level as possible.
on 4 March 2014
Everyone absolutely loved this pool. Easy to assemble (bit trickier to take down and store). Just make sure the surface is completely flat and smooth, and you make sure you remove every crease from the base after you have filled to 1 cm. Pump did the job... Well happy and recommended.
on 10 June 2017
great
on 31 July 2015
Good sized pool. Not sure how effective the pump/filter is as it doesn't seem to clear everything. Still need to net leaves and bugs out.
on 6 November 2015
Haven't assembled due to bad weather but delivery was very prompt
on 19 November 2015
Nice pool don't think much of the company's customer service
on 15 July 2016
kids love it every summer!
on 19 August 2015
great value, pity about the weather!