- Hardcover: 208 pages
- Publisher: Ebury Press (1 Jan. 2009)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0091928222
- ISBN-13: 978-0091928223
- Product Dimensions: 19.7 x 2 x 26 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.5 out of 5 stars See all reviews (120 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 1,478 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Best ever recipes: 40 years of Food Optimising Hardcover – 1 Jan 2009
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
"The optimum combination of food for health and weight loss." (Observer Food Monthly)
The unique low-fat eating plan devised by the leading slimming brand in the UKSee all Product description
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
recipes easy to follow, but big portion meals, ideal for a family not one personPublished 3 months ago by SM