Format: Audio CD|Change

on 6 May 2012
This is a superb collection if you just like to chill out with classical music in the back ground, it is also very relaxing to drive to. Very satisfied.
on 24 March 2013
lets me drift of to sleep completely relaxed. The music is what it says relaxing classics and does not disapiont.
on 19 May 2010
I've been listening to these CDs online and I have found the music really relaxing. It just seems to sooth away tension like a really nice massage. I simply had to buy it so that I could play it in the car and at home at night. I'm hoping my fiance will find it relaxing to...

I never realised that classic music was like this, I now know why my parents like to listen to it!
on 21 April 2012
This is a must, so relaxing when you have had a stressful day. It comes in two cds and is great over dinner and on a summer evening
on 7 January 2013
I often play light classics as a background while I work around the house or mess about on the computer. This product meets the bill perfectly with lots of old favourites. I love it and it lasts for hours so no having to keep changing albums!
on 17 March 2013
A very good selection of popular classics, and good to listen too, this has been a very good purchase for the price I paid.
on 27 February 2013
If you enjoy classical music and just want to chill out and peacefully relax this is the CD for you!
on 14 April 2016
I purchased this 3 CD set for a close friend who loves his classical music. I have also downloaded it myself to listen to. I'm not going to list the songs and composers as they are listed within the description of this CD compilation.

For your money you get a wonderful selection of relaxing classical music which you can have playing in the background during a dinner party, play it while relaxing, listen to it while reading, it really is a lovely selection if you like this kind of music.

I listen to it while reading or doing some adult colouring, helps me to relax.

A great collection if you want a gift for a Classical Music lover.
on 21 March 2014
It did exactly what it said, a superb collection of Mozart, Beethoven, etc
it has become one of my most frequently played collections.
on 28 September 2014
Fantastic item. for 2 years i have struggled with my daughter sleep and with her night terrors now i play this and she sleeps and her night terrors have lessened Highly recommend especially if you have a young children