From the Back Cover
Essential guidance for the best man
Being asked to be a best man is a great honour, but the role comes with significant responsibilities, not least the unnerving prospect of having to give a speech in public. Chris Akerman knows from personal experience exactly what is involved and shares his practical knowledge so that you can be properly prepared and help to make the wedding day a success.
· Explore all the options for the stag party/weekend, including online resources and planning checklists
· Understand the overall wedding process so you can provide the groom with all the help and advice he needs
· How to construct an entertaining speech, personally tailored for the groom
· Ten complete original sample speeches
· Hints and tips on body language and overcoming nerves to help you make a great speech
This practical guide has everything a modern best man needs to carry out his role with confidence.