- Paperback: 306 pages
- Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform; 1 edition (6 Nov. 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1506019641
- ISBN-13: 978-1506019642
- Product Dimensions: 14 x 1.8 x 21.6 cm
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (7 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 1,149,396 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
The Best Loser: Finding a Way Out Paperback – 6 Nov 2015
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top Customer Reviews
The book starts by outlining the reason for the book title and takes you back to his early army days with the royal fusaliers and the company boxing championships.
Then the book moves on to tell the reasons that led to a very dark period in his life after leaving the army and the way he dealt with it.
After this the book moves back and forth between family tragidies his childhood and lots more about his time in the army, from the day he joined to the day he left.
I heartily reccommend this book to anyone.
There are so many instances and references that only existed in the sixties / seventies and I challenge anyone in their mid to late fifties not to be taken back to their childhood.
The author might be the best loser, but to any readers, a hero. Keep a tissue or two handy.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Amazing read and can relate to so much of it well done MarkPublished 13 months ago by Amazon Customer
Mark has managed to tackle the desperate subject of depression without dragging the reader down and yet still see the highs and lows of his life. Read morePublished 19 months ago by Kindle Customer