on 5 January 2017
Present for my mum who is now housebound. Used to play the church organ in her younger days. Made her happy listening to popular hymns.
Would use seller again, no problems.
on 22 May 2010
As the title says.....The Best Hymns in the World...Ever, IS what it says. This C.D. is superb. If you enjoy the old-fashioned hymns then this is a MUST for you.
It's truly a "sing-along" C.D.
I have one of the three cd's in different players so it depend what room I am in I get the different songs.
I have recommended it to all my friends and bought it for my brother, I just want every-one to hear about it.
I was going to video this with a few playing but I wasn't "brave" enough!.......
I am a Salvationist and these are the songs we sang when I was a child growing up and all those memories of days gone by come flooding back, so a big "thank-you" to the compiler of such a brilliant piece of work.
You have made me extremely happy.
Marlene, Hayle, Cornwall.
18 people found this helpful
|11 Comment|Report abuse
on 6 August 2013
Excellent 3 CDs and good value for 50 hymns.
From the past the hymns are definitely the best.
Singing and choice of hymns are so good that my wife sings along, she has joined the choirs.
If you know a friend or neighbour who is lonely then buy this album for them.
Someone at church who likes good older hymns and songs would love this album.
4 people found this helpful
on 3 August 2017
I defy anyone with any sort of church background not to be singing along within 2 tracks!
One person found this helpful
on 26 July 2016
JUST OUTSTANDING C.D. BUY IT AND SING AWAY TO IT. WE LOVE IT.
on 7 May 2016
Many familiar hymns in this 3 CD set, it's an assortment of hymns from various artist/choir group, the recordings are just average, for hymns lover, this CD set is certainly worth consider !
on 4 June 2013
We purchased this for friend of ours who is 95 this year, she has been a friend for many years, and has become too frail to go to church as often as she would like. She has found this CD as a great comfort to her, and feels that she is still praisingher God.
on 12 December 2016
Handy for church
One person found this helpful
on 9 January 2014
This is a record of a vARIETY OF widely VARIED AND EXCELLENT HYMNS - PERFORMED WELL AND AT A GREAT PRICE

I can heartily recommend it to others who love this type of contemplative music.

John W. Jackson