- Format: Kindle Edition
- File Size: 2797 KB
- Print Length: 352 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Winter Wedding Press (9 Jun. 2015)
- Sold by: Amazon Media EU S.à r.l.
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00UKENL1G
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #516,830 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
|Print List Price:||£9.49|
Save £5.50 (58%)
My Best Friend's Bride (Romantic Comedy) Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
I didn't want this book to end...so much scope for all the characters. ....maybe some spin off books! !
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta) (May include reviews from Early Reviewer Rewards Program)
Have you ever made a bad decision for the wrong reasons?
Of course when you make a decision you hope for the best, but what do you do when doesn't turn out the way you hoped?
Author Jillian Jamison was at the top of her game with the release of her first book, but the second didn't do so well. Okay let's admit it, it sort of tanked. Jill writes books on maintaining relationships, but as was pointed out by the media, how could she be an expert on relationships when she couldn't keep a boyfriend longer than 6 weeks.
Her agent, Morgan Swift, explains that her publisher is somewhat nervous about her third book and without their full backing the book wouldn't have a chance. Morgan thinks she has come up with a career saving strategy, Jill would get married and her new book title would be "Married Love: Keeping the Home Fires Burning".
Just one little problem, she wasn't in a relationship or even dating as Jill readily pointed out.
Bad Decision #1
Agreeing to get married to help your career.
Hunter Delaney and Jill have a history dating back to high school and it was not good. Needless to say neither Hunter or Jill are the least bit approving of this marriage, but both feel their backed into a corner. If this marriage is to take place negotiations and contracts had to be dealt with, but that proves easier said than done.
Bad Decision #2
Negotiating and signing contracts on a fake marriage.
Both Hunter and Jill sign a marriage contract, but will they be able to fulfill the contract as it states?
This is a wonderfully written romance. I loved both characters even though at times I wanted to talk some sense into them at times. Their flaws and insecurities made them more real to me. The storyline pulled me in and I kept turning the pages until the end. I would recommend this book to anyone who loves humor in a romance.
I have loved every book that I have read of Ginny Baird's including this one. She always has a wonderful way of weaving a story that it is always hard to put her books down.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Romance > Contemporary
- Books > Romance > Romantic Comedy
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Contemporary Fiction > Women's Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Contemporary Women
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Humor
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Contemporary
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Romantic Comedy