- Prime Student members get £10 off with a spend of £40 or more on Books. Enter code SAVE10 at checkout. Enter code SAVE10 at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
The Best Ever Book of Crystal Palace Jokes: Lots and Lots of Jokes Specially Repurposed for You-Know-Who Paperback – 21 Jul 2013
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Mark Geoffrey Young is an American-Australian writer, journalist, broadcaster and humorist who has written hundreds of books, articles and stories for magazines, newspapers and radio stations around the world. His books include The Best Ever Book of … Jokes, The Best every Guide to Demotivation for …, and The Best Ever Book of Money Saving Tips for …
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
In other words, take a joke about Mexicans or Blacks, then substitute the words "Prison Guard," and you suddenly have a joke that insults a specific occupation, rather than some minority. Big deal...
Spend your hard-earned money on something else (like your sister's abortion), rather than this un-original piece of garbage.