on 29 November 2017
A lot of assumptions. One that the older child is at least 3 or 4 years older. Assumption that baby is bottle fed (not judging but wasn't correct for the person I bought it for). I had intended to give this to a friends little boy (2years) on becoming a big brother but sadly there were too many parts that were wrong for this particular family.
on 8 November 2017
Excellent. Would buy again. Highly recommended.
on 5 September 2014
It was intended for my 3 year old who just became a sister and we found that the book was too simple and she got bored with it after couple of reading sessions. The words are American so had to change them while reading and while the idea is to compare what big sister can do that little cannot some of the examples weren't relevant to us eg my sister eats with her hands but I can eat with a fork...
on 20 January 2013
i bought this for a new big brother, its a really nice book with lovely illustrations and words, only thing is a didnt realise it was american and it says 'diaper' instead of nappy
on 25 September 2013
Nice book. But did not realise the big brother gets a baby sister in the book which was no good for me as he had a baby brother.
on 21 November 2013
My 3 year old was excited with this book from her new baby brother and loves reading it every night
on 28 April 2013
I both this book for my 21 months old daughter to help her preparing for new addition to our family. Looks like she is definitely too young for it and does not like the book. Pity it is not an English /British book but American, we where changing the wards but still it did not make much changes in my daughter behaviour towards the book. She just does not like the concept of shearing parents with anybody...
on 5 October 2016