on 28 June 2013
I enjoy Celtic music and there were several hymns that I enjoy listening to. I cannot say that I enjoyed all the tracks but having worked out the cost of the ones that I wanted it was a case of being cheaper to buy the complete album as you pointed out in your description of the product.

I would certainly recommend it to any follower of Celtic music/religious music.
on 16 November 2013
This is an excellent purchase, I have enjoyed singing along with the songs and would recommend this to all, The production team and all of the people involved in making this cd deserve great credit for this wonderful music
on 2 April 2014
This album is absolutely sensational and can either bring joy full praise or a tear to the eyes it is so up lifting and easy lisyening
on 25 September 2013
Not sure about the best in the world, but it's definitely the best one I've ever bought. Absolutely beautiful music, with some familiar songs and others I'd never heard before. Well worth getting.
on 31 October 2013
Unbelievably good worship. A number of the songs are quite a few years old, but there's enough surprises and fresh versions of old classics to make this an excellent purchase as an MP3 download.
on 12 January 2014
Excellent mix of old and new. Great worship music. Worth the price. Would recommend this for personal and small group use.
on 16 December 2012
A gift that was well received and speedily delivered - may treat myself to it in the new year as it has gone down so well!
on 10 March 2013
Really good Worship songs in a lovely Celtic style!
It was a gift for my wife and she loved...
Great deal
on 3 October 2013
I would recommend this CD to anyone! It's by far the best worship CD in my collection. I'm totally hooked on it.
on 15 January 2014
This album was a gift for my brother so in all honesty I cannot rate it but he likes it that is all I can say.