- Format: Kindle Edition
- File Size: 2378 KB
- Print Length: 32 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Sold by: Amazon Media EU S.à r.l.
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00LRI49NS
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Not Enabled
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #795,053 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
|Print List Price:||£2.97|
Save £0.67 (23%)
The Best Banana Smoothies - Low fat, dairy free and simply delicious (smoothie, smoothies, smoothie recipes, smoothies for weight loss, green smoothie, smoothie recipes for weight loss) Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta) (May include reviews from Early Reviewer Rewards Program)
What I loved about this collection of recipes was the fact that not only did it provide me with an assortment of delicious recipes, but it also presented some very useful tips on how to go about preparing the smoothies, what type of blender I should be looking for, how to store the smoothies after they’re done, as well as what you can do if you want to increase the amount of protein or fat in them. Knowing that each recipe averaged to around 600 calories was also something I really appreciated, especially since I’m on a cut and want to try and keep a count of how many calories I actually consume each day.
Obviously, I haven’t gone through all of them, but I can tell you this much: I will be. And very soon, judging on the ones I’ve tried so far. A breeze to prepare, and extremely easy to enjoy!
So, if you’re simply on the look-out for some wonderfully tasting and scrumptious smoothies, or if you happen to be a banana-fanatic just like me, looking for some more variety, this is most definitely the book for you.
There are 50 smoothie recipes in this book! It starts with simple two fruit recipes and moves on to three fruits, bananas with greens and herbs, banana smoothies with spices, and banana smoothies with super foods (like the yummy 'Banana Cherry Cocoa').
The author gives nutritional information for each recipe as well as additional info and tips on ingredients, preparation and equipment. The recipes are dairy free and low fat, a plus for those on special diets, yet it's easy to get creative and add other ingredients like yogurt.
I haven't seen a better collection of smoothie recipes. I plan to try all of them.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Food & Drink > Cooking Equipment
- Books > Food & Drink > Diets & Healthy Eating > Low Fat
- Books > Food & Drink > Drinks & Beverages > Juices & Smoothies
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Complementary Medicine > Vitamins
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Food & Drink > Special Appliances
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health & Fitness > Alternative Medicine
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health & Fitness > Diets & Weight Loss
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health & Fitness > Nutrition