on 25 April 2017
Bought one of these to protect my iPad from scratches etc. It fits perfectly and the folding cover puts it to sleep and makes a handy stand.
Dropped it on a tiled floor at the weekend. The cover cracked but the iPad is fine. The cover did just what was needed. So impressed I've replaced it with another in a different colour. Highly recommend this
on 21 July 2015
Wow - what great speedy service and excellent value for money! Order on Sunday afternoon and arrived Tuesday morning! I also wasn't expecting such good quality for £7.68! Previously had two Apple smart cases for my 4th generation iPad and both have fallen apart within 6 months, and they were not cheap to buy. I'm not sure how this will fair after a while, but first impressions are great, the smart feature sends ipad to sleep just as well as the apple version I had before, and the case holds it in perfectly. It also stands the ipad up wonderfully well. I love the colour too.Will be ordering more for for other iPads in the household of this one is still good after some use. I have also received a free stylus and screen protector, neither of which I have used yet. Bonus! Would recommend on first impressions and service.
on 15 October 2014
Bought as a cover for my wife's iPad Mini. I have the Apple cover on my iPad and the difference in quality is obvious, with the Besdata much inferior. Of course the Apple product ought to be superior as it's far more expensive. I'm glad mine has the Apple cover as it often leaves the house, stuffed not the car door compartment of my car or in the pocket of my trousers. (The big pocket of 'safari' trousers - it'd never fit in ordinary ones!) I doubt the Besdata version is anything like as strong, but my wife's iPad mini is unlikely to leave the house, and this cover seems ideal for 'domestic' duties keeping dust at bay and providing light protection.
on 11 November 2014
The feeling is of a cheap product. It is made of a flip cover and a plastic back cover, two separate parts that you assemble together. It's a clever idea, because you can even use the separately. It works in all the stand positions it is supposed to. It is good value for the money but not the best product on the market for sure. The screen-pen they ship with it is the cheapest and lowest quality thing i've ever seen, it doesn't even work properly. I haven't tried the screen protection film : it doesn't seem very trustworthy. The package came from China, so it was pretty slow, it took a week to arrive.
on 28 March 2017
Great and accurately fitting cover, for the iPad Air 2.
Magnetic hinges like the original, rear cover has the appropriate cut-outs, and its translucent finish promotes a quality feel and still reveals the beauty of the iPad to be seen, and not covered over as other covers do.
on 20 October 2016
I won't say the case is perfect for it's price but it's good enough. The back case is a little bit too thin than what I expected and the connections between the back case and the front smart cover doesn't feel like too strong, but apart from it, it's a nice looking smart cover with reasonable price.
on 4 March 2017
Works with or without the back. Good quality and for the price REALLY excellent value for money. Neat touch: if you do use the back then a small flange holds the magnetic hinge even more securely in place. Doesn't stain easily, easy to wash the front. HIGHLY recomended
on 8 October 2015
Very stylish and much better than some of the bulky wraparound iPad cases I've seen. This is the second cover I've had for my iPad - the first lasted almost two years, and the time came for a replacement. Chose the blue on this occasion and I am very pleased with this - the inclusion of a screen protector and stylus is a bonus. Good quality and good price.
on 19 September 2014
Disappointing as the illustration suggests it's magnetic like the original Apple iPad version but the cover actually has to be slotted into the base, thereby nullifying the magnetic appeal. There are gaps around the edge of the base to allow access to controls but the finish is rough and it's easy catch your finger. However, the cover tucks behind the base far better than the £55 Apple version; important if you have an eye for the law of straightness!
on 30 May 2017
It does what it says on the box, after I figured out how to install my I pad into it I find it beneficial. I think less folds in the actual cover would make it more stable when standing the tablet up.