Besdata® For Apple iPad mini Magnetic Smart Cover Stand + Hard Back Case Free Stylus - Supreme Quality - Protects the Device - UK Stock - Purple - PT2505
|Price:||£7.85 FREE UK delivery.|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- 2 SEPARATED PIECES DESIGN: It protects the back as well as the screen, while maintaining the thin and light design of your iPad
- Slim design and stylish. With Auto-sleep function;
- Polyurethane smart cover
- Build-in Magnetic, make it stay attached with iPad mini's magnets built frame.
- Compatible with: APPLE iPad mini, not fit for iPad mini with retina display!
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Size: iPad Mini | Colour Name: Purple
Color: Black/ White/ Blue/ Red/ Pink/ Purple/ Green/ Orange/ Grey/Gold
- It is compatible with iPad's Sleep/Wake Function. On opening the Cover iPad instantly Wakes Up/Unlocks & On Closing it Goes to Sleep/Locks Automatically
- Only 0.8mm, 70g , made of plastic, very thin and light.
- Ultra slim design and stylish.
More securely protection
- Prevent your iPad falling.
- Protects the device completely.
Environmentally friendly materials
- Polyurethane smart cover.
- Build-in Magnetic, make it stay attached with iPad's magnets built frame.
- Folding front cover with two standing positions.
- Soft micro fiber interior lining that protect your screen and keeps your display clean.
- Cut outs allow access to all buttons of the iPad
With Hard Back Case
- Perfect match with the smart cover.
- Protects your iPad against dust, scratches and bumps.
1 x Magnetic Smart Cover
1 x Hard Back Cover
1 x Free Screen Protector
1 x Free Cleaning Cloth (Inside of the Screen Protector Package)
1 x Free Stylus Touch Pen
(iPad is not included.)
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
hinge on the top cover is very precise and everything is a good fit.
Apple should be ashamed at the price they charge for their "original" covers. Don't be daft enough to buy one of theirs! Their profit margin must be at least 2000 per cent!
The stand arrangements aren't that secure or steady and don't allow you to stand your iPad up, but instead slopes at a very shallow angle, but my old book rest does the job.
I have the pale blue, which is very smart and very attractive. So, though not perfect, is cheap, does look good, and provides the necessary protection unless you accidentally drop it in your foot spa while reading, which is what I did with my last Kindle. One day they'll maybe do waterproof, but not today apparently.
Bought this 5th June, and now 26 November. The plastic on the back has fractured in places and snapped off in chunks despite not being dropped or in any way being banged or traumatised. I live alone, this could not have been damaged by a feline, toddling or primary school poltergeist. Shame. Was a nice looking case, but I need something that will protect my ipad not just look nice.
The product comprised of two parts; a magnetic cover (similar to the Smart Cover) and a hard back shell case which is coloured with a translucent design so you can see the Apple logo through it, giving a nice effect.
The cover contains a magnet allowing the sleep/wake function and this works very well. This magnet also means that the cover is held in place when folded back as a stand, however it can unravel when typing.
The magnet that holds the cover in place is not very strong. When the cover is on without the back panel, it simply falls off the iPad, but this is not an issue as the back panel has an edge that clips around this part of the cover so as it does not fall off.
The problem came with this case after a few days. I noticed that the case was leaving marks down the left hand edge of the iPad when opening and closing. To inspect this further I decided to remove the case by clipping the iPad out of two corners first, however the case is very brittle and thus snapped.
I am now left with a two week old damaged iPad mini and a broken case of which I am not very happy about.
The stand works great, all the people complaining it falls back down aren't ensuring that it's been folded tightly and the magnetic back snaps into place before sitting it down. I've had it on hard surfaces like a table and also standing up on the bed and it's stayed fine even when touching the buttons.
Also the case itself has stayed in great conditions and I've had it a while now, the people complaining it's got mucky and do eared are mostly likely carrying it around lose in their bag for which i would recommend they use a neoprene sleeve to protect the case and ipad (I would recommend this for any case, especially leather ones).
So all in all it's great, I've put the bad reviews down to people who are not using the case stand correctly and people who don't look after their stuff properly.
I'll be binning this as soon as the new case arrives. I wouldn't keep it even as a back up. Shame as I thought the good reviews were an indicator of quality.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Don't buy this. When you close the lid it does not switch off the iPad. And it came apart aftet 6 weeksPublished 4 days ago by Johan P.