on 4 October 2015
Very informative
on 8 January 2013
It cannot contain the full information of the typical guide but it is the ideal complement. For just a short stay in a country it is sufficient, for an extended stay I would buy this to carry with me and the full sized [Lonely Planet] Guide.
on 24 October 2013
ideal book to fit in bag and carry round with you on travels. doesn't go into too much detail but gives you a good idea of what to see and were to go.
on 26 March 2014
this is the perfect book to chuck in a ruck sack and holiday with, not the most indepth book but gives you enough ideas to enjoy a holiday
on 9 December 2013
Excellent travel guide. Up to date information. I can recommend this purchase. Quick delivery and a very good price. Great.
on 5 March 2013
We went to Thailand for the first time and needed to know something of the country and culture. This was very helpful.
on 4 July 2013
all the key points, easy to read, well organised. great little basis for looking into the country and what to do!
on 27 January 2013
tells you all you need to know about Thailand and is easy to read. a good size to fit in my suitcase too
on 11 November 2014
This book was incredible. It went with my everywhere, and we planned the majority of our trip with it. Perfect size and weight - a must for a luxury trip or backpacking !
on 18 March 2015
Brilliant little book whcih we took everywhere with us on our recent trip. Very useful and handy size. Good value.