on 11 March 2014
Small but perfectly formed this guide told us all we needed to know for a week in Singapore. Only minor criticism is the maps are printed rather small for those with less than 20-20 vision, but that's perhaps understandable in such a compact guide. Recommended.
on 25 February 2014
Very good, informative and clear to follow covering everything including short history of Singapore. Easy to place in a pocket and use when needed and printed on durable paper so should not get torn or spoilt while on holiday.
on 10 March 2014
A good ,small ,all round guide,that explains indetail places of interest....and must see sights.....food drink and beaches !! And thoose off the beaten track adventures .......
on 23 March 2013
This is a useful little book to slip into your bag and carry round. It gives places to see/ what to do/ where to eat, without being overloading with info.
on 7 August 2014
Great pocket guide I buy one of these everywhere I go and they are great keep sake to look back on. Gives you lots of tips and safety tips.
on 4 March 2013
I'm sure I will find the maps useful when we go to Singapore. I was also impressed with the suggestions for what to do while we are there.
on 9 December 2013
Excellent travel guide. Up to date information. I can recommend this purchase. Quick delivery and a very good price. Great.
on 23 May 2013
Very useful and informative. Small and easy to carry with you. It doesn't take up much space in your suitcase.
on 27 January 2013
tells you all you need to know about Singapore and is easy to read. a good size to fit in my suitcase too
on 10 January 2015