on 17 April 2012
I bought this as a present for a friend who was visiting Prague. He found it very helpful to give a brief insight to the city whilst traveling on the plane. I find these books ideal myself as I have used them in various places throughtout europe and the USA.
on 10 March 2014
This was a good little guide to have on our trip to Prague. The maps were quite small due to the size of the book but other than that it had a good few phrases and recommendations. It helped us out a lot!
on 27 August 2013
Good guide which we used each day - in Prague for 4 days. Would be really helpful if it explained the transport system and how to get on the Metro from the main railway station. Still not sure how to do it as we could not find a map of the Metro system and the queues for the Information office we horrendous.
on 8 June 2013
Have you ever wanted to know about Prague but found nothing but unreliable information? Then this guide is for you!

I used to think Prague was a desolate wasteland full of giant radioactive slugs. Now I know that couldn't be further from the truth! Did you know it's actually full of Czechs? There are also no roving bands of marauders hiding under bridges. I haven't reached the end of the book yet, so I'm not sure if the cult of the crab people actually dwell in the ruins of old churches, but I'm anxious to find out!

Well written and informative, this is the perfect companion to anyone who is thinking of traveling to Prague.
on 24 June 2013
Bought this for my son and I only flicked through it. However, I bought a Berlitz 'Budapest' pocket guide from the same series at the same time and that is an excellent little book. It covers everything you need to know about visiting the city, places of interest, eating out, entertainment, travel tips etc.
on 5 March 2013
I love buying these little books for my travels! Gets me ready and buzzing about going away. Also buy them when I am just thinking of going to a place - normally convinces me to go!!
on 30 March 2014
just back from Prague,had a good time,found the book to be out of date.it does need updating.3 more words .
on 22 August 2014
Very good for visiting prague with lots of hints.
on 26 October 2014
This helpful little guide is small enough to tuck in a bag or pocket. With lots of information and maps, we found it a useful tool to plan our sightseeing in this delightful city.
on 29 July 2013
We spent 3 days in Prague recently and found this book just right for our trip. But I think anyone thinking of spending more time there may find this book too sketchy.