Berlin: 1932 - 1933: Dietrich Bonhoeffer Works, Volume 12 Hardcover – 26 Nov 2009
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Dietrich Bonhoeffer was born in Breslau in 1906. The son of a famous German psychiatrist, he studied in Berlin and New York City. He left the safety of America to return to Germany and continue his public repudiation of the Nazis, which led to his arrest in 1943. Linked to the group of conspirators whose attempted assassination of Hitler failed, he was hanged in April 1945.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Biography > Historical > Countries & Regions > Germany
- Books > Biography > Religious
- Books > Biography > Social & Health Issues
- Books > History > Religious History > Christianity
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Christianity > Church History
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Christianity > Theology