on 23 June 2013
I'm a Berghaus nut and just had to have this because of the great colour. Brilliant fit as has become expected of all Berghaus tops and really easy to launder too.
on 14 May 2013
Good quality top, perfect for a bit of warmth when exercising. I like the colour and the fit - good price too!
on 5 July 2011
Good quality typical of Berghaus - but it DOESN't have an interactive zip, so can't be zipped into a compatible waterproof (which is what I wanted...). Amazon dealt with my return swiftly & efficiently (altho' they haven't changed the description on the website at time of writing this!). I ordered 'Mauve Wood' which is a light & dark rose colour, true to the image onscreen. Fine if you just want a lightweight fleece for layering.
on 8 November 2011
An excellent fleece, the arms are a bit too long, even thkough
I am tall 1m.75). Probably more detailed measurements would be
helpful especially arm length.
on 20 December 2012
Colour is as in the picture and it is a good weight for under my raincoat. Washes very well and i am happy with this purchase
on 21 January 2013
Lovely quality soft fleece. Washes well. Like the colour. This is my second purchase in this range. Only reservation is price
on 18 September 2012
Bought this for my girlfriend. She loved it and looks great on her, but it's far from just being a fashion item. It is warm, snuggly and flattering.
on 30 April 2013
Purchased this when we had arctic weather conditions and had planned a few days in the Lake District. Required it to 'layer-up'. Was'nt disappointed. It fits well, apart from the arms, which are a little too long, (but I nearly always have a problem with arm lengths!). Nice and lightweight. I ordered a size 12 and it was spot on! Love the colour. It will get well worn on our caravan holidays too. All in all a very useful cosy addition to my wardrobe.
on 22 November 2011
My only gripe about this product is that the sleeves are very long, and for someone 5 foot 4 or below the sleeves are likely to be over-long. Apart form that it's lovely quality.
on 14 February 2013
Light, warm, minimal creasing after packing, dries quickly and an excellent selection of colours - what more is there to say?