on 18 March 2011
This hat is quite warm for the weight but it's too light and thin for my liking. I bought 3 beanie hats in the end until I got it right so don't make my mistake - also bought the Beechfield Summit Beechfield Suprafleece Summit hat (5 colours) which is too lightweight for me and the thinsuate knitted hat Thinsulate Knitted Beanie Hat - Black which is the warmest and my favourite because it's heavy, warm, lined, and covers my ears .
on 7 October 2011
Another great quality item from one of the leading providers. I find this hat substantial and as the weather has changed for the worst is providing an insulating layer and so much warmer than without....Good work
on 12 December 2012
This is not a thick hat but is good enough in most cold temperatures to you keep warm. I had hoped it would be a bit more of a skull cap but I think I look like a Smurf in it so I don't wear it on certain occasions.
on 28 January 2013
Fits well and keeps your head warm so does its job. In comparison to other hats its easer to pack away for warmth provided.
on 14 December 2011
unlike amazon to cock it up like this, but they did. new returns system very good tho. also the hat doesnt seem very 'deep' . not convinced all my ears would be covered. (when i say all, i mean both)
on 14 December 2013
Comfy and nice colour, well made and speedy delivery.

Not brilliant fit, but fits. Says L/XL but still not huge, more like M/L in my opinion but still happy for my needs!
on 18 November 2013
As always great Berghaus quality.Great value for money,lovely colour.What more can you want for an expected cold winter,bring it on.
on 18 January 2013
This is a quality product but watch you get the size right. Only 2 to choose from mine was L/XL which is a little large.
on 20 November 2015
gave this to my daughter as too small for me