on 28 June 2013
Very well made and waterproof, my only complaint is that it is only available in very bright colours, blue or red, a nice neutral green or beige would be better for a less conspicuous look in the field.
on 27 May 2014
The Semeru Cap isn't a patch on the Distance Caps I've been buying for years. The 'one size fits all' idea doesn't work here since the cap is baggy and shapeless. I don't know when I'll get around to wearing it and at the high price, that's a bit of a blow.
on 18 August 2013
Berghaus have always been renowned for quality and this is another example why. A well made cap, built to last, and ideal for somebody with a larger than average head
on 2 May 2014
I purchased this hat as a gift for my son who is posted abroad,when he put it on the elastic burst,he made a repair on it so he didn't think a return would be acceptable,anyway it would be too complicated to get it back home.
on 12 August 2014
High quality product with by new technology for up your outerwear quality and have a go that not disturbs us by inconvenient that has another fabrics types.