- Up to 70% off fashion: Revamp your look with savings on selected clothes, shoes, handbags and more. Shop now.
- Find your favourite brands for less in the Fashion Outlet Store.
- Check out our Fashion Sales & Deals for the latest offers from your favourite brands.
- Discover top brands and fashionable styles in our Men's Clothing Store.
- Visit the Berghaus Store for a huge selection of Berghaus jackets, bags and more.
- Explore our full range of clothing and equipment for any sport or activity in the Sports & Outdoors Store.
- Find your favourite sports, fitness and outdoor brands for less in the Sports & Outdoors Outlet.
Berghaus Unisex AQ2 Mountain Waterproof Cap
|Price:||£16.93 & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
|You Save:||£10.57 (38%)|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Berghaus AQ2 waterproof
- Breathable fabric
- Fleece lined with wired peak with stud fastener
- Extended ear flaps and rear adjustment
- Unisex fit
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
A AQ2 waterproof, windproof insulated hat with fleece lining, suitable for multi-activity winter use.
Berghaus know the outdoors and they know how exhilarating the outdoors can be — they’ve been there for more than 45 years. The Berghaus story is one of many innovations and the relentless pursuit of excellence. They believe passionately that their products make a real difference to the people who use them — whether people are running, climbing, skiing, hiking or biking. Their philosophy is simple — they inspire people to get out there, to escape the routine, to discover their surroundings. To live in the moment. Berghaus. Live for adventure.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
If you aren't sure what size to get, use a tailor's measuring tape around your head from forehead to crown, allow yourself an extra 1/4 inch and refer to the sizing guide. I ended up with XL and thought that doesn't sound right, but when it arrived the fit was perfect.
It has a fleece lining and ear flaps which kept my head lovely and warm on recent walking trip to Scotland. The peak/visor at front of hat is wired so you can shape and adjust and it is wide enough to give total protection to face from rain - something which I appreciate being a lumbered with having to wear glasses!
Its not the most fashionable hat but its very practical and comfortable to wear. Perhaps my only criticism would be the awful logo on front but that's personal opinion
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I really struggle getting hats to fit my little head!
This is a great fit and such a versatile design I know i'll use it a lot and have it a long time. Read more
I work outside and through the colder months of the year I've swore by this hat. In strong winds and rain can't beat how comfortable and warm this hat is. Love itPublished 2 months ago by Russell Mayne
Really good product not very pretty but definitely does the job and keeps me dry in wet weather. The peak keeps the rain out of my eyes. Read morePublished 3 months ago by Home Creature