Customer reviews

Berghaus Spectrum Men's Outdoor Fleece Beanie available in Black - Large/X-Large
Size: Large/X-Large|Colour: Black|Change

on 21 April 2017
Shame really; this had to go back as it was the wrong size. Very nice beanie so will be getting the correct size
on 16 July 2017
Quality was good. Looked nice also. But was too big and had to be returned
on 22 November 2017
Fine
on 1 March 2017
Fits well even for a big head. Also very warm.
on 20 August 2017
Great! Replaces an identical one that I sadly lost.
on 10 February 2015
Very good keeps me warm
on 22 March 2015
Good quality. Well made and useful - if you are a yeti. I am 6 ft 4 and haven't worn L/XL, since I let puberty behind. The sizing on this item is beyond reason. Don't even order a size down. Try two or don't bother.
on 8 February 2015
I take a 28mm ( large) hat and got a large/X large sized Bergaus Spectrum Beanie. It fits, not tight but comfortably, as I was hoping which is very welcome with me as I hate those tight, one-size, beanies and woollen hats that start rising up off your brow with every change of expression that your forehead makes or with every twist of the neck that is made if riding a bike. It is, however, quite thin for extreme weather conditions if your bald like me. I have another beanie from Canada that fits , not tight but comfortably, like this Berghaus beanie does, so I know it will stay on in the winds etc.

Eamonn
on 13 March 2015
I normally like the Berghaus products but Im not impressed with this hat.
The hat is ill-fitting because it is a large fitting. I ordered a large initially and then exchanged it for a S/M but the sizing is poor (to say the least!)
The hat sits on your head and doesn't fit a beanie hat should - snugly. My ears don't get any protection and so making the hat useless for the winter.
I was happy with the price but very disappointed after receiving the hat.
on 19 January 2015
It's a nice light-weight fleece beanie hat. I've got a medium/large head but following the comments on here I went for the small/medium size which is a good snug fit. It's good for running in, I've even worn it under my cycle helmet. My only concern is that with the hat pulled right down my ear lobes are still exposed which could be an issue in extreme cold / wind conditions. To behonest though, I've got more sustantial hats I'd wear if it was really frost-nip cold.
One last thing Amazon need to pull their socks up on delivery. Ordered on Sunday not delivered until the following Monday stretching the Supersaver 3-5 days window a bit!

See one answered question