on 7 January 2013
I've worn this jacket all summer, well I say summer, if we had had a summer of course I wouldn't have been wearing a waterproof jacket most of the time, but it's lightweight, waterproof and windproof, has 2 handy zipped pockets and will roll up small to have in a bag. One word of caution, the pockets' design is such that they are narrow at the top making it somewhat difficult to retrieve items from the bottom of them, but it's a minor niggle.
on 22 August 2015
Despite the coat not getting here first time the customer service team were excellent (went directly to company via Amazon "contact seller") hence 5 stars. Bought a 12 (usually a 10 / 12 but wanted wiggle room for layering) Coat sleeves a bit long (which I picked up on a previous review so was prepared for) and the jacket a bit long in the body so the fitted part seems about an inch lower than it should be (I'm 5.4) but it's certainly something I can live with. The coat is well made and stylish...different certainly from the normal all weather gear I've had in the past.
on 22 November 2013
The jacket is completely waterproof but looks a lot better than most jackets of this type. It is a good length and goes in around the waist so doesn't look like a baggy sack. The hood is good at keeping the rain off.
on 30 October 2014
This jacket is not slim-fit, true to size, I ordered 12 based on reviews but I have to return it, it is large, and the arm lengths are longer and the set-in sleeve parts are larger, so I look baggy in 12.
on 8 August 2013
Colour of outside and in a lovely surprise and most original. Totally better than what expected and ordered, also the shape and size of pockets to fit the hood. Ready for winter now
on 23 October 2014
Good long length, helps to keep the rain off your legs! Very good waterproofing quality so far, hood well designed (doesn't blow off when tightened, and visor keeps rain off face). Looks relatively smart for a cagoule. Good delivery too (left with neighbours as I was at work, not taken back to depot).
on 23 September 2014
Pity really - it has no mesh inside to let the air circulate - nice length and nice looking though.
on 17 December 2014
It looks good, fits well and washes well too. An unexpected bonus is a slimming effect - bonus! The hood is especially well fitted. The only draw back is thst I find the sleeves too long and as they have a zip closure you can't turn them up.
on 6 January 2015
I ordered this raincoat to take to the Azores where rain can be sudden and unpredictable. Actually I only wore it in transit but I really love the colour and the style and I am looking forward to many happy rainy days in the future.
on 1 June 2014
The jacket was just what I wanted I can wear it when I go walking because it is longer in length so keeps you dry or I could wear it shopping as it is smart casual.