- Find your favourite brands for less in the Fashion Outlet Store.
- Discover top brands and fashionable styles in our Men's Clothing Store.
- Visit the Berghaus Store for a huge selection of Berghaus jackets, bags and more.
- Explore our full range of clothing and equipment for any sport or activity in the Sports & Outdoors Store.
- Find your favourite sports, fitness and outdoor brands for less in the Sports & Outdoors Outlet.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
+ £3.99 UK delivery
Berghaus Men's Navigator Cargo Pant
|Sale:||£36.44 FREE UK delivery.|
|You Save:||£12.50 (26%)|
- Four pockets
- Two hand, one cargo and one zipped rear pocket
- Hidden side elastication
- Articulated knees
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
An all-round pant, suitable for travel and general use.
From Helvellyn to the Himalayas, Berghaus has an enhanced ability to tap into that feeling of joy and discovery in the outdoors. Even in the driving hail, it’s where they all feel at home. This is the feeling behind Berghaus. From the first shop in the North East of England, Berghaus have come a long way. In 50 years, they’ve used their experience to design, test and develop well thought out kit that’s built to last. Loved worldwide, Berghaus know that the difference between enjoying the outdoors and truly loving it is all down to one simple thing. Ideal Berghaus kit.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The "cargo" capacity isn't as good as I've had previously, but for traveling fairly light and unencumbered by bags etc, they would be fine. The lightweight fabric does mean that the cargo pockets can end up a bit saggy if you overload them! (Good grief, I'm beginning to make them sound like an aircraft!)
So, not quite four-season clothing, but widely adaptable all the same. Time will tell whether the seams hold up to the amount of walking I do, most of my previous trousers have eventually chafed away leg-against-leg eventually leaving things a bit breezy around the trossachs (!).
Most recent customer reviews