- Find your favourite brands for less in the Fashion Outlet Store.
- Discover top brands and fashionable styles in our Men's Clothing Store.
- Visit the Berghaus Store for a huge selection of Berghaus jackets, bags and more.
- Explore our full range of clothing and equipment for any sport or activity in the Sports & Outdoors Store.
- Find your favourite sports, fitness and outdoor brands for less in the Sports & Outdoors Outlet.
Berghaus Men's Mera Peak II Gore Tex Jacket - Black/Black, XX-Large
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Additional protection in harsh weather comes from the full mountain hood with adjustable peak and stud press fold away collar
- Keep all your essentials close at hand in the five pockets - two chest pockets with YKK AquaGuard zips
- Keep cool no matter what your exertion rate with the two covered YKK AquaGuard pit zips
- Find a comfortable fit with the hook and loop bonded cuff tabs and the dual hem adjustment - including a concealed cord lock
- Two raised hand pockets with YKK AquaGuard zips and one internal chest pocket
Customers also shopped for
Special offers and product promotions
Cross rough terrain, climb rugged mountains and face extreme conditions with confidence in the Men's Mera Peak II GORE-TEX Jacket - a modern update of our most iconic jacket. Constructed from tough and durable 2-layer GORE-TEX and comes with GORE Extreme Wet Weather Guarantee - this jacket is built to protect you in the harshest of conditions. With a new contemporary design and an abundance of practical features, this is one of the most versatile mountain jackets on the market.
spring/summer 2014See all Product description
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I am going to post an update on this situation but it is not looking good
Update: I stand by my comments about the collar, its needs to be redesigned to prevent the inside of the collar getting wet . That aside in terms of being waterproof, when the hood is up it is good and a decent bit of kit for standing about in the rain and keeping dry, so when it works it is good. Would I pay nearly £200 for it , I'm not sure