Berghaus Men's Jalan II 60+15 Rucsac - Jet Black/Coal, One Size
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- With Berghaus' A-Trek adjustable back system
- Height adjustable chest strap
- Removable daysack with multiple features including - zipped pockets
- Padded harness
- Chest strap) - padded side and top carry handles
- Daysack can clip to main pack harness
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
The Jalan 60+15 takes travel comfort to a good level. The main pack is built around the Berghaus A-Trek adjustable back system and features a multitude of internal organisation. The daysack is also fully featured and includes organisation, is hydration system compatible and to help pass those long evenings, a pull-out sit mat with a chess/checkers board is included.
Berghaus know the outdoors and they know how exhilarating the outdoors can be — they’ve been there for more than 45 years. The Berghaus story is one of many innovations and the relentless pursuit of excellence. They believe passionately that their products make a real difference to the people who use them — whether people are running, climbing, skiing, hiking or biking. Their philosophy is simple — they inspire people to get out there, to escape the routine, to discover their surroundings. To live in the moment. Berghaus. Live for adventure.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
1. When the rucksac is full, or even half full, I found it difficult to zip up the back cover to hide the harness.
2. There is what i can only describe as a 2 stage compression strap system. When the day pack is off, the clips that hold it on, clip together across the main pack, then there is a strap which goes from these clips to the main compression straps, but they only connect by sliding over a very flimsy plastic "hook". This was the worst thing, they just slid off!
It’s difficult to describe but when I put it on a plane, i had to use the excess compression strap to tie around this hook to stop it sliding off and to re-enforce the plastic clip else it would just snap if the strap was caught. The rucksac allows you to zip away the harness, yet leaves these loose waiting to be caught!
3. The way the day pack attaches to the shoulder straps of the main bag could be better. There are two hooks which were awkward to clip on and off, but i also found as there is no real length to these fittings, the day pack didn't sit right on the front, the bottom pushed out, i ended up not using them and just slung the day pack over my shoulder.
Apart from these issues, all in all it did what i wanted it to do. It was comfortable to wear, the shoulder straps fitted well once all correctly adjusted. The 15litre day pack was also nice size, i used it as my cabin bag. The bag also comes with a single should strap which I found useful if I was only carrying it a short distance.
This went on several planes, trains, cars, boats and looks as good as new so I'd say the materials are good quality.
My friend had an Osprey which i think was probably a better design... but not by much...
On unpacking and checking,it does tick all the boxes
Most Recent Customer Reviews
A great backpack, well made and convenient as you can get to your clothes without having to unpack everything first.Published on 8 May 2014 by Natasha
Bought it for my son for Christmas as he is going travelling around the world for 10 months. It ticked all his boxes as he wanted a waterproof one with a smaller one detachable... Read morePublished on 5 Aug. 2013 by chopsybev
Bought the rucksack for a trip to China. Main bag holds everything you need, detachable day sack is great for carrying the essential things whilst out and about exploring.Published on 13 Feb. 2013 by pinkyandthebrain