- Up to 70% off fashion: Revamp your look with savings on selected clothes, shoes, handbags and more. Shop now.
- Find your favourite brands for less in the Fashion Outlet Store.
- Check out our Fashion Sales & Deals for the latest offers from your favourite brands.
- Discover top brands and fashionable styles in our Men's Clothing Store.
- Visit the Berghaus Store for a huge selection of Berghaus jackets, bags and more.
- Explore our full range of clothing and equipment for any sport or activity in the Sports & Outdoors Store.
- Find your favourite sports, fitness and outdoor brands for less in the Sports & Outdoors Outlet.
Berghaus Men's Essential Long Sleeve Crew Baselayer
|Price:||£23.00 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Details|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Flatlocked stitched seams
- Moisture wicking
- UPF 20+
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Berghaus active comfort layer (ACL) base layer, good for the outdoor consumer requiring a relaxed fit and providing moisture management for multi-season use. UPF 20+.
Berghaus know the outdoors and they know how exhilarating the outdoors can be — they’ve been there for more than 45 years. The Berghaus story is one of many innovations and the relentless pursuit of excellence. They believe passionately that their products make a real difference to the people who use them — whether people are running, climbing, skiing, hiking or biking. Their philosophy is simple — they inspire people to get out there, to escape the routine, to discover their surroundings. To live in the moment. Berghaus. Live for adventure.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
These are perfect, I have 3.
I tend to get quite warm anyway so for the most part just wore the top with no additional layers on top which was more than sufficient - find that as it wicks sweat away from your body you tend not to get any chilly feelings you sometimes get outside sweating in a normal t-shirt or top.
To maximise the awesomeness of the experience I opted for the red colour, which made for quite a dashing cut on my hike and which exudes a real sense of strength and power letting other hikers on my hillside aware that I meant business and wasn't just some silly day tripper. So thumbs up all round and a pat on the back to Berghaus.
I have done 3 walks with it on and no problem the anti wicking system works very well.
The only gripe I would have is that they have as many as seven labels inside.
I must not complain as they were less than £10 each.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Excellent long sleeve walking top which has had many outings into the wilds of Scotland and is still perfect.Published 6 months ago by George Reid
Delighted with finish and detail.
will be shopping for knifes from perkin knives again.
Bit thinner that I expected but serves a purpose for running or cycling.
This fabric is so comfortable even when sweaty, I can't wear cotton any more!