on 11 December 2014
I have just returned from a long walk in the cold windy weather, kept me warm and snug.
Other reviews have hinted that the jacket may not be waterproof, I have no evidence as yet one way or the other. But hey, What do you want for the price?.
Good value for money, and would recommend.
on 25 January 2014
Do not expect run of the mill berghaus designed product this excelled my expectations. Stylish for price fit for purpose very light weight.Delivery better than expected arrived within 2 days of ordering.Size exactly as stated.advise not to go for bigger size if doubtful of fitting size.Cannot recommend any higher
on 15 January 2014
So berghaus finally decided to jazz up their weatherproof coats. This coat may still not be THE most stylish around but it's cool enough, fits like a glove, super wind-resistant, waterproof, lined, warm and I'm very happy with it!
on 29 March 2013
I had been looking for an insulated waterproof coat for a while.

Well made, warm and comfortable, hood is a bit bulky but is zipped on and can be easily removed.

With hood is waterproof and kept me dry so far, though I have not tested it in drenching conditions and the spec implies it may struggle.

Minor quibbles but I wear it everyday in current wintry conditions and am glad I have it.
on 20 January 2014
Facing the possibility of some cold and windy weather in Antartica, I found this jacket comfortable, warm and windproof. I have every confidence in being to enable to enjoy the scenery without shivering!
on 25 June 2014
A terrific coat which is very warm and waterproof. I like the colour and the fit. Put this coat on your shortlist.
on 28 December 2014
Bought for fussy, fashion conscious student - he LOVES it. Warm and dry but not bulky. Fantastic purchase.
on 24 February 2016
Best coat I have ever purchased. It's unbelievably warm in winter.
on 26 December 2014