on 18 October 2014
Great. The peak keeps the sun out of my eyes, and the rain off my specs. Cap is water repellent but not waterproof, unless treated.
Good fit......I've usually found baseball caps to be too tight - this one's great.

Almost a year later............
Happy with the way this product has performed, so I've bought a second one; this time in Walnut colour.
There's nothing wrong with the first one, but I've found in the past that if I like something, and then misplace it, then the product has often been discontinued and can't be reordered.
So, I thought I'd play safe.
on 9 May 2016
I've had one of these for over 10 years and it has done good service including in Spain & the South of France. Time for a replacement. It says small but is rather larger than that (as was its predecessor). Lightweight, good protection from the sun (for a baldie like me), what's not to like?
on 18 May 2013
I have a very big head and find it hard to find good looking caps/beenies this one is very fashionable and feels really nice on my head. I really like it, broke the rim in by curving it and putting it into a cup for a few hours.
on 3 July 2013
Great cap, fits perfectly around my big head. An adjustable back very useful and easy to operate. Nice, soft material
on 14 October 2014
It fits like a,glove, I wear a large hat size, difficult to find a proper fit but this one takes the biscuit. Great looking bit of kit, very light and breathes well on vigourous walks.
on 12 March 2016
pleased with this , very lightweight and just right for holidays in hot/sunny countries..
on 23 September 2013
This item is not suitable for windy weather, too shallow in depth!!! It's more suitable as a sun hat, Berghaus your name has been tarnished with this product.
on 22 January 2013
I found this colour Berghaus cap a few years ago: it's good for all seasons. I carelessly lost it so was really pleased to be able to find a replacement so quickly.
on 18 May 2015
Fits just right, the fabric is light but good quality and has a really comfortable lining on the edge. Feels good quality and ideal for summer, also shower proof.
on 7 June 2016
Would've been good but far too small for my head. Wore it hoping the elastic would relax a bit, but in the end junked it cos it left deep marks.