- Find your favourite brands for less in the Fashion Outlet Store.
- Discover top brands and fashionable styles in our Men's Clothing Store.
- Visit the Berghaus Store for a huge selection of Berghaus jackets, bags and more.
- Explore our full range of clothing and equipment for any sport or activity in the Sports & Outdoors Store.
- Find your favourite sports, fitness and outdoor brands for less in the Sports & Outdoors Outlet.
Berghaus Arctic Gemini 3 in 1 Men's Jacket - Red Spice/Grey Marl, Small
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- full length interactive zip
- Goretex Performance shell lining
- Full length zip with double storm flap closure
- Roll away hood with stiffened peak
- Warm lined collar, zipped internal map pocket
- 2 zipped hand warmer pockets
- Waist and hem drawcord
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Berghaus clothing, the only thing that should come between you and the outdoors.
Solid performance gear for all outdoor activities, tested to the high and made from one of the finest materials. A complete range of clothing to be worn in all outdoor environment, country or town.
Berghaus know the outdoors and they know how exhilarating the outdoors can be — they’ve been there for more than 45 years. The Berghaus story is one of many innovations and the relentless pursuit of excellence. They believe passionately that their products make a real difference to the people who use them — whether people are running, climbing, skiing, hiking or biking. Their philosophy is simple — they inspire people to get out there, to escape the routine, to discover their surroundings. To live in the moment. Berghaus. Live for adventure.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Great coat at this price.
If you are looking for a jacket to wear over a suit, this one or the Cornice fits the bill perfectly. My husband has taken the fleece (not the outer jacket) with him to Italy as the evenings there are still a little nippy. He has been wearing just the outer jacket over his suit in the UK, and is happy that he doesn't need to carry an umbrella, which he frequently loses.
Currently I tend to wear it when I walk to my work as it is light without the detachable fleece( if it is windy).Comfortable to wear &settles nicely over the body. I haven't tried it on the rain so far and I am awaiting to test it for the winter also.But I am optimistic that it will prove to be worth for the price.I used to be a Helly -Hensen fan but lately I was not happy with the zips in their jacket and hesitated when my wife persuaded to go for this.So far no regrets.
I will write about it's performance in the winter.
Unfortunately it did not hold it's quality for longer-In Berghaus brand also the zip failed to work properly hence I had to return it to the seller(Amazon was amazing in this area in arranging for a refund))Even now I miss it because,apart from the problem with zip,it was a good quality product-It is sad I had to return it .
Whilst I'm in no way a hardcore hiker, this jacket and I have travelled thousands of miles together, and I wouldn't hesitate to buy another identical one.
Most recent customer reviews