- Visit the Berghaus Store for a huge selection of Berghaus jackets, bags and more.
- Also check our best rated Luggage reviews
- Explore our full range of clothing and equipment for any sport or activity in the Sports & Outdoors Store.
- Find your favourite sports, fitness and outdoor brands for less in the Sports & Outdoors Outlet.
Berghaus Women's Arete Rucksack - Parachute Purple/Parachute Purple, One Size
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Crossbar load-transfer frame for improved comfort while loaded; Fingergrip hip-belt for improved fit; Ergonomically shaped shoulder straps
- Woman-specific harness; Height-adjustable, removable chest strap; Top tension straps; Grab handle; Top lid pocket
- Zipped internal lid pocket; Hydration system compatible; Emergency whistle integrated in chest strap; SOS instructions underneath lid
- Rope compression strap; Side-compression straps; Front attachment points with bungee cord included
- Easy-use, glove-friendly buckles; A-frame ski carry; Glove- and mitt-friendly ice axe attachment
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
The Berghaus Arete 35 L Women's Backpack is a very successful and versatile rucksack for any hill or mountain expedition. In addition to the female-specific harness modification, a good deal of attention has been paid to the need for comfort, balance and stability whether you are walking along relatively flat tracks or climbing mountain paths. Thus, the Berghaus Arete 35 L Women's Backpack boasts side-compression straps, a rope compression strap, top tension straps, ergonomically shaped shoulder straps and a height-adjustable, detachable chest strap. The crossbar load-transfer frame provides a welcome degree of additional comfort with heavier loads but it does not interfere with your movements when you are climbing.
spring/summer 2015See all Product description
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.