- Paperback: 192 pages
- Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (12 Oct. 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1539372847
- ISBN-13: 978-1539372844
- Product Dimensions: 15.2 x 1.2 x 22.9 cm
- Average Customer Review: 16 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 388,866 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Bent Back into Shape: Beating Addiction Through Yoga Paperback – 12 Oct 2016
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I knew very little about yoga and it's teachings before reading this, but the book gives a very non patronising view on how it helped over come addiction and change Esther's life.
Even if yoga isnt for you I gound it a very insparational read to look for alternative ways to help you with lifes pressures.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews