- Product Dimensions: 28 x 26.5 x 50 cm ; 1.4 Kg
- Boxed-product Weight: 1.5 Kg
- Item model number: CW200
- ASIN: B00C9E8CSC
- Date first available at Amazon.co.uk: 8 April 2013
- Average Customer Review: 4.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
Benro CW200 Cool Walker Backpack for Camera - Black
|Price:||£79.99 FREE UK delivery.|
|You Save:||£45.41 (36%)|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Benro Cool Walker CW200 Backpack / rucksack
- An ideal carry bag for all your camera equipment and lenses, there are 6 models in the Cool Walker range. These smart and well designed bags are very comfortable to carry and suitable for the great outdoors.
- Manufactured from ultra hardwearing Du Pont 1680D material, the case provides substantial protection.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
The Cool Walker Backpack has been designed to aid Travel Photographers for outdoor photography. These backpacks are comfortable to carry on your back and have a smart modern design, manufactured from Du Pont 1680D material which is very hard wearing. Bags are very roomy with plenty of space for your DSLR camera, lenses, tripod, flash and accessories. Size 28x26.5x51cm, capacity 1 SLR, 3 lenses,1 flash, 1 10.1 inch laptop.
Top Customer Reviews
The bag shell is fantastic, looks tough and very well finished. Clever design too, it looks sleek unlike most of the Manfrotto equivalents, which are horribly boxy and look cheaply made. The only weak point is the rather inflexible set of interior pads. There are not enough, and they force a chunk of the space to be only accessible via the Flipside-style rear flap. I wanted most of it accessible from the side flap, so ended up using the set from my old Slingshot 200AW instead.
The rear flap holds my 10.5 inch Samsung tablet nicely, at the same time providing ergonomic back padding. The harness is excellent, constructed like a proper rucksack, including elastic chest strap. It works fine as a sling too, just take off the right strap and swing it round. It's obviously not quite as secure as a diagonal sling strap in this position, but I'm happy with it. The neoprene side pockets will hold a water bottle or a tripod with the top strap. My 190CXPRO3 feels secure in it, even though quite long (but light). Well worth a look, they deserve better coverage in the UK.
Edit 27 March 2015 - Kenro no longer import Benro. A new company, MAC Group Europe have taken them on. They had a good stand at The Photography Show at the NEC this week, and have big plans to improve distribution.