- Product Dimensions: 4.3 x 4.3 x 9 cm ; 14 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 59 g
- Item model number: IB39
- ASIN: B000FBNYRU
- Date first available at Amazon.co.uk: 6 April 2010
- Average Customer Review: 4.3 out of 5 stars See all reviews (32 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 34,903 in Beauty (See Top 100 in Beauty)
Benefit High Beam Luminescent Complexion Enhancer - Satiny Pink 10ml
|Price:||£29.99 (£230.69 / 100 ml) & FREE Delivery in the UK. Delivery Details|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- A luminescent complexion enhancer.
- ethereal pink liquid highlighter that creates a radiantly dewy complexion. For an angelic sheen, this pink shimmering lotion adds a soft, natural afterglow.
- Suggested Usage: -For spot highlighting, dab on cheekbones and brow bones for a beautiful angelic sheen. Or mix with your moisturizer or foundation for an allover glow. To add soft definition to your nose, apply high beam down the bridge of your nose and blend.
- What else you need to know: It's a "supermodel in a bottle" and perfectly alluring on all skin tones.
- 13 ml 0.45 US fl oz FULL SIZE BOXED
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
ABOUT BENEFIT Benefit combine candy colour hues with all American charm to create their whimsical cosmetic line. After reaching cult status with their multipurpose Benetint, Jean and Jane Ford forged ahead, creating everything from mascaras, to face primers, blushers and lip glosses; all encased in vintage style packaging, effortlessly capturing the brand's frivolous nature.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Would I buy it again?
No, it doesn't fit my needs. I personally wouldn't recommend this product but that it only down to the feel and the final look on myself. Many others may like this and I am sure they do. I personally think this is too expensive, although if it does last a long time it could be an investment for some.
This really is amazing if your looking for that glowy look on your face then this is what you should purchase. I have used so many blushers to get the glowy look but seriously just a tint of this product on your face really makes your skin look shiny and glowy. It's great for everyday wear and also night outs.
I forgot to mention the size of the bottle on amazon is also the size in the stores so really your better off saving a few pounds by getting it here.
**About the brand**
I think of benefit as being quite a high end make up brand. I think it is aimed at the younger end of the market ie like mac rather than say estee lauder .
Benefit offer quite a decent range of face and cheek tints. I currently seem to have this and one called posietint- There are others including benetint ( I think I had this in the past and hated it)lollitint,sunbeam and chachatint.
Out of the range this one appeals the most as I thought it might be like a mac product I own but with more of a pink shimmer rather than a golden glow.
This is described as a "luminescent complexion enhancer" and currently costs £19.50. The bottle for this is quite small at 13ml - I actually thought mine was a sample size. Saying that a small amount goes a long way.
The lid does have a brush to apply this, I dot this on my cheeks then blend it in. I have light -medium tone skin and this creates a light glowy look
Another tip i follow is from the website - -Apply high beam over benetint for a long-lasting, dewy flush! To add soft definition to your nose, apply high beam down the bridge of your nose and blend.--
I like this because it creates a more natural look for me. More radiant glow than clown face. It blends well and gives me good coverage
Out of the whole benefit range this is my favourite product apart from coralista . Looking online it is pricey but it has lasted me a long time.
Dot a little on cheekbones, down the centre of your nose, under eyebrows and above your cupids bow to brighten up and define those areas of your face!
The bottle will last you ages as a little goes a very long way! Since using this my sister and friends have also brought bottles and love it just as much as I do!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Delivery was quick and I used almost straight away, I agree that the brush is a little useless and so used my own. Read morePublished 22 months ago by Kindle Customer
Excellent value for mony, good delivery times, you only need a tiny amount of ths but gives good coeragemakes skin look dewy lie it!Published 24 months ago by Teenie68
There are better products out there - this was ok but I would not buy again. I found it sat on the skin rather then sink in.Published on 5 April 2015 by Jo-Anne Bushell