- Paperback: 128 pages
- Publisher: Saraband (11 Feb. 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1910192279
- ISBN-13: 978-1910192276
- Product Dimensions: 13.3 x 1 x 21.6 cm
- Average Customer Review: 8 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 304,154 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Beneath the Ice: In Search of the Sami Paperback – 11 Feb 2016
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
"Kenneth Steven has a ready sensitivity to the beauty of small moments." --?The Herald
"There is a grave beauty in these lines, revealing a poetic voice of great sensitivity." --Alexander McCall Smith
"Kenneth has a rare gift of being able to transmute the mundane into the mesmerizing, in a kind of poetic alchemy." --The Countryman
About the Author
Kenneth Steven is a successful poet, novelist and children's writer who has published some 25 books. His stories have been read on BBC Radio 4 and he takes part in literacy projects to encourage reading and writing for children, often in schools. Much of his work concerns his deep love of, and concern for, the natural environment.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
His description of the country and of a near- extinguished culture is, as usual, hauntingly beautiful. His writing is augmented by Kristina's stunning photography. It is a thought-provoking story, which, as Kenneth points out, has echoes in other parts of our world.