on 16 August 2014
I sent for this bench cover to protect a new garden bench I had purchased. Unfortunately, when it arrived and I tried to fit it on to the 2 seater bench, it was far too small and only covered the very top - I was unable to pull it down to the floor as it was too tight. Rather than have the bother of sending it back, I have decided to split it on two sides and try to sew a gusset on the sides to make it fit. Really disappointed.
on 24 September 2013
This bench cover fits over our 2 seater garden bench perfectly, but it is disappointing that the eyelets are in the wrong place to tie it to the seat. They are far too low, almost touching the ground, so when you tie it round you can't secure it properly around the bottom of the bench legs.
on 13 May 2016
Nice cover delivered on time. Bit of a tight squeeze to pull it down over the arm of my two seater bench, but they are metal and slightly arched maybe that was/is the problem. Rope would be nice to go through the ready made holes in the cover to help keep in place on is windy day, but I picked the cheapest cover I could find and u get what u pay for.
on 30 October 2013
It was very suitable for its purpose.It would have been useful if it had ties attached,to make the fitting qicker.& easier
on 16 September 2016
I ordered 2 covers for my metal benches., (which have 2 high back arches each) and these covers fit perfectly! I am delighted with them! They are good strong quality, an excellent price , and they arrived the very next day. ( How can you beat that?? ) Thank you so much!
on 31 July 2013
There are products on the market offering better long term protection but at higher cost. This cover is cheap and functional but do you want the hassle of replacing it every few years. Will the cover be exposed to full sun and vulnerable to UV degradation. Look at the Bosman B405. Not really recommended.
on 12 October 2013
ARRIVED QUICKLY AND GOOD VALUE. I AM SURE IT PROTECTS GARDEN BENCHES IN THE VERY SAME WAY AS FAR MORE EXPENSIVE COVERS WOULD DO WOULD ADVISE ANYONE TO PURCHASE
on 4 January 2017
I have a garden bench which is now to heavy for me to move on my own so this cover is perfect. I have covered the seat and secured the cover over it and it's protecting the seat beautifully.
on 10 December 2014
I purchased this along with the Table Cover, same comments! as the coer has 'eyelet' holes presumed the cover would be supplied with a cord to secure the cover around the Bench.
on 15 September 2016
Really pleased with this, it is a perfect fit. i did a lot of research attempting to find one of good quality - this is it, and the dimensions are correct!