BenQ ScreenBar e-Reading LED Task Lamp with Auto-Dimming and Hue Adjustment Features, Hang It on Monitors to Save Space, Eye-Care, No Screen Glare Or Flicker, Matte Black USB Powered Office Lamp
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- AUTO DIMMING: Thanks to the built-in ambient light sensor, ScreenBar e-Reading Lamp adjusts the brightness level automatically and instantly. It can be manually dimmable with the touch sensor control.
- SPACE SAVING: A specially designed clip makes the attachment onto monitors easy and stable. No need for screws or tape that damage monitors. The clip fits any monitor with thickness from 0.4 " to 1.2" (1 to 3 cm).
- SCREEN GLARE FREE: ScreenBar e-Reading Lamp has an asymmetrical optical design that only illuminates the desk and ensures zero reflective glare off the screen.
- USB POWERED: Any USB outlet can power the ScreenBar e-Reading Lamp, whether it is a computer, phone charger or power bank. Once turn it on, ScreenBar resumes your last used brightness and color temperature settings to welcome you back!
- MOOD LIGHTING: Adjustable color temperature, to increase focus and comfort. The warm light lets you relax and replenishes your energy. The cool light allows you to concentrate and boosts work efficiency.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Compare with similar items
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
ScreenBar is a revolutionary lighting system. Simply hang it on your monitor to light up your desk without taking up any valuable space. With automatic dimmer and asymmetric optical design, ScreenBar illuminates the working space with just USB power, avoiding reflectively glare off your computer screen.
From the manufacturer
ScreenBar Plus e-Reading lamp
ScreenBar Plus is a revolutionary lighting system. Simply hang it on your monitor to light up your desk without taking up any valuable space. The Desktop Dial makes the use even easier. With automatic dimming and asymmetric optical design, ScreenBar Plus illuminates the working space with just USB power, avoiding reflective glare off your computer screen.
Auto dimming: easy use through the desktop dial
Thanks to the built-in ambient light sensor in the Desktop Dial, ScreenBar Plus adjusts the brightness level automatically. You can adjust the brightness and the colour temperature through the Desktop Dial manually as well.
Space saving: no lamp base, more desk space
A specially designed clip makes the attachment onto monitors easy and stable. No need for screws or tape that damage monitors. The clip fits any monitor with thickness from 1 to 3 cm.
BenQ ScreenBar Plus
ScreenBar Plus has an asymmetrical optical design that only illuminates the desk and ensures zero reflective glare off the screen.
USB powered lamp
Whether it is a computer, phone charger or power bank, any USB outlet can power the ScreenBar Plus e-Reading Lamp.
Adjustable colour temperature
The warm light lets you relax and replenishes your energy. The cool light allows you to concentrate and boosts work efficiency.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
With the overhead light in my office slap in the middle of the room there's nowhere I can practically sit and not have the area in front of me in shadow, however. The Ben-Q screenbar solves that beautifully.
It's a great light source that's surprisingly even. I thought the light would be a bit spotty given the LED source, but there's no evidence of that in use.
I do a lot of image editing too, and I've gone to some pains to ensure that all of the key lightsources are 'daylight' capable so the colours I can see on my monitor are consistent. The lightbar doesn't project onto the screen in any noticeable way, another important feature and can match the colour of light I need.
Two minor (very minor) niggles.
The USB cable it comes with is a fraction too short and takes up a valuable slot in an already crouded USB hub on my desk. I'll need to buy a longer one so I can power it from somewhere else. I appreciate that it doesn't need another brick to power it though. If your monitor has a USB adaptor on it, then the lead supplied would be perfect.
Second niggle... It's pretty bright, but I'm using it for precision work like soldering and assembling circuit boards. If it was just a smidgen brighter it would be awesome!
It's great. It's a tad overpriced, I think. Markup over the cost of parts will be phenomenal, but it does exactly what it promises to in a package that's really neet and looks great.
4 stars. A little cheaper (£50, rather then £89) a little brighter and a lead that was another 30cm (1ft) longer and it would have maxed out.
Save a lot of space of my desk and convenient with the controller.
However, It happens twice that the light suddenly close, I use two different charger to support and it still occurs.
I have no idea it a defect of the chargers or just this good.
I wish there had been some software/automation possibilities with it, but I can still handle touching a button a few times a day.