- Also check our best rated PC Monitor reviews
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE delivery
+ FREE delivery
+ FREE delivery
3 year Breakdown & Accidental Damage Coverfrom London General Insurance Company Limited
- Mechanical and electrical breakdown cover including accidental damage.
- E-mail delivery of policy documents within 24 hours.
- If your product cannot be repaired, you choose between a replacement or an Amazon Gift Card to the value of a replacement.
- Cancel at any time; full refund within 45 days, proportional thereafter. Transferable if you sell or gift your product.
- Amazon Protect does not cover products purchased for business/commercial use and only covers products purchased on the same day from Amazon.co.uk. Please read the Policy Summary and Terms and Conditions located on the insurance product page before buying.
BenQ GW2760HS Full HD LED VA Panel 27-Inch Widescreen Multimedia Monitor, 4 ms Response Time - Black
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Flicker-free backlight for visual pleasure
- 3000:1 native contrast ratio/20 millions: 1 dynamic contrast ratio
- Audio-visual enjoyment with speakers, OSD language: 17 languages
- Full HD 1080p 16:9 visual perfection
- HDMI multimedia interface
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare with similar items
BenQ EW277HDR 27 Inch Full HD HDR Eye-Care Monitor, Brightness Intelligence Sensor, Black
ASUS VP278H 27 inch FHD 1920 x 1080 Gaming Monitor (1 ms, HDMI, D-Sub, Low Blue Light, Flicker Free, TUV Certified)
BenQ BL2780 27 Inch 1920 x 1080 IPS LED Multimedia Monitor, Brightness Intelligence Sensor, Black
AOC 27 inch 1 ms Response Time LED Monitor, Display Port, HDMI, DVI, VGA, Vesa Q2778VQE - Black
BenQ GW2780 27 Inch FHD 1080p Eye-Care LED Monitor, IPS, Brightness Intelligence Sensor, Low Blue Light, Flicker-Free, HDMI, Black
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||£7.95||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Colour||Black||27 Inch HDR (FHD)||Black||Black||Black||Black|
|Connectivity Technology||Yes^VGA||2xHDMI, VGA||Yes^VGA||hdmi||USB; Yes; VGA||HDMI|
|Display Resolution Max||1080p Full HD||1080p Full HD||1080p Full HD||1080p Full HD||2560x1440||1920 x 1080 pixels|
|Display Size||27 inches||71 cm||27 inches||27 cm||27||27 cm|
|Frequency||83 KHz||—||0.06 KHz||80 KHz||76 hertz||80 KHz|
|Horizontal Resolution||1,920 pixels||1,920 pixels||1,920 pixels||1,920 pixels||2,560 pixels||1,920 pixels|
|Image Aspect Ratio||16:9||16:9||16:9||16:9||—||16:9|
|Image Brightness||300 cd/m²||ANSI lumens||300 cd/m²||ANSI lumens||1||ANSI lumens|
|Image Contrast Ratio||20000000:1||3000:1||100000000:1||1000:1||80,000,000||1000:1|
|Item Dimensions||24.4 x 5.1 x 18.6 cm||20 x 70 x 47 cm||64.14 x 5.5 x 38.3 cm||61.2 x 18.3 x 46.3 cm||29.91 x 64.03 x 47.07 cm||61 x 18 x 46.3 cm|
|Item Weight||4.5 kg||3 kg||4.8 kg||6.5 kg||4.7 kg||4.85 kg|
|Max Vertical Resolution||1,080 pixels||1,080 pixels||1,080 pixels||1,080 pixels||1,440 pixels||1,080 pixels|
|Native Resolution||1920 x 1080 pixels||1920 x 1080||2034 x 1080 pixels||1920x1080||1920 x 1080||1920 x 1080 pixels|
|Real Angle of View||178 degrees||178 degrees||170 degrees||178 degrees||170 degrees||178|
|Resolution||—||—||1920 x 1080||1920 x 1080 pixels||2560×1440||—|
|Response Time||4||4 milliseconds||1 milliseconds||5 milliseconds||2||5 milliseconds|
|Special Feature||—||—||Built-in speaker(s)^Cable lock slot^HDCP^No^On/off switch^Operating temperature range:20 - 5 °C^Standard decoder:Working distance:Blade Type:viewing angle, vertical:MP3 bit rates:Keystone correction, vertical:Automatic shutdown:Ambient light metering modes: Flash metering modes: fan diameter:170°^Tilt adjustment||—||—||—|
|Viewing Angle||178 degrees||178 degrees||170 degrees||178 degrees||170 degrees||178 degrees|
|Wattage||50 watts||40 watts||29.1 watts||18 watts||45 watts||32 watts|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
BenQ GW2760HS LED VA panel 27 Inch widescreen multimedia monitor (1920 x 1080, DVI, HDMI, speakers, 20M:1, 4 ms GTG with thin bezel), glossy black.
From the manufacturer
BenQ GW2470H 23.8 inch Full HD Widescreen VA LED Monitor
Simple and Exquisite for Minimalist Living
The GC2870H VA LED monitor brings viewing pleasure to everyday work and play with exquisite details on the exterior and striking visual performance delivered by wide colour gamut, true 8-bit colour, 3000:1 high contrast ratio, 178°/178°wide-viewing angle, dual HDMI and BenQ's eye-caring design, which consists of BenQ‘s Flicker-free technology and low blue light modes.
- Wide colour gamut
- Low blue light mode
- 3000:1 native contrast ratio
- True 8-bit colour performance
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
First off, going from an Acer 24" 1920x1080 TFT LCD panel this screen is incredible. Amazing colours, the extra resolution is great for web browsing, designing in Photoshop and gaming too. I'll come to gaming later in this review.
As I'm quite an avid gamer I was torn between this and a TN panel with 144Hz, however I'm so glad I chose this IPS display. My full time job is with a design company and I like to do a lot of design at home too, I also edit some video and couldn't see myself with a TN panel based on it's contrast and viewing angles. So I opted for this BenQ IPS display and don't regret it at all. The colour reproduction is great and the screen is very bright. I have noticed some backlight bleed but this is VERY common with IPS displays I don't feel like returning it would be worth the hassle.
Now, lets talk about gaming. So as most of you know to run a game at 2560x1440 you need a pretty high end GPU, luckily I have a GTX 980 but even that now is only producing about 45-50FPS on Witcher 3 Ultra settings (with a few settings turned down, hair works, AA etc). Will probably end up buying a 980Ti. So really 1440 is quite a costly upgrade because if you don't have at least a 4GB GPU it's going to struggle with most AAA titles on Ultra settings.The colours though are great and I've not noticed any input lag or ghosting. Take note that before I had a 2ms Acer and this screen is 4ms GTG and I really can't notice any difference. 27" is a perfect screen size, not too big not too small, very immersive and works with pretty much all modern games. I can even push 1440 out on Call of Duty 4 (255fps).
The stand is good, much more sturdy than my old monitor, which in comparison is terrible. My only complain would be the buttons to navigate the OSD, the OSD is nice and easy to use but the buttons are a bit tough to use. The stand also comes with a little cable tidy clip that works to some degree.
It's also nice that this monitor comes with DP, HDMI and VGA cables however the DP cable supplied is quite short. Also, after using DP I'll never go back to HDMI. The cable is much stronger and more reliable, especially as it has a little lock.
Being able to adjust the height and angle is really nice, it's easy to do and especially when gaming at 27" you need to find the right angle for you so you don't feel like you're breaking your neck.
Like I said, so far so good. Definitely worth the price and Amazon have one of the cheapest prices online atm with other retailers selling for around £300-£350.
The 4ms response time is perfect for those who want to play games as well as create multimedia content!
The stand is brilliant and offers a tilt function for portrait orientation, and also goes up and down. The bottom of the stand doesn’t rotate but you can easily rotate the monitor as a whole.
The monitor comes with cables and also user guides as well as a clip on for the stand for cable management
The monitor has a variety of different settings also which gives it really good customisation.
The array of ports is fantastic and gives you many different options on the types of inputs you may need.
The glossy design of the edges of the monitor may not be for everyone, and it does leave fingerprint marks quite easily
The speakers aren’t brilliant quality, so I would advise you use headphones or another set of speakers.
This display quality on this monitor is above anything else at this price point. The VA panel provides fantastic color and contrast. I read several reviews indicating the small annoyance that is a low pixel density on these monitors caused by 1080p resolution stretched across a large display. I personally can't see this being an issue if you sit at a sensible and healthy distance from your monitor.
The real let down was the stand. I replaced it immediately. I had actually ordered a new stand when I ordered the monitor because I knew it wasn't going to cut it for me. If you're going to be using your monitor for even short periods of time having a full function stand with height adjustment, tilt, swivel and rotate is essential.
I noticed a small amount of unexpected backlight inconsistency which I would chalk up to being mildly annoying at best. I guess doing anything that requires perfect color accuracy you need an high end IPS panel, but for everyday web browsing, playing the occasional game and watching films this is perfect for me.
Would I recommend this product? Yes.
Is this product perfect? No. If you change the stand it's damn near close
* Sharp, vibrant, bright picture
* Wide viewing angles - not really necessary for my use for adds a feeling of quality.
* Good control over picture - lots of presets and customisation.
* Low blue light mode surprisingly useful, especially as it has multiple levels (I use it mainly to 'dull down' the picture later in the day)
* Good stand - quite a lot of variability in height and tilt, and feels more solid than I was expecting based on other reviews.
* Matt screen, which helps reduce glare (though perhaps doesn't have quite the 'wow' factor you get with glossier screens)
* No dead pixels
* Resolution feels right at this size. Worked out-of-the-box at full res with supplied HDMI cable. (DP and VGA cables also supplied)
* I can use it all day without getting eye fatigue.
* Built-in speakers weak but useful for home office use, especially as they work with the hdmi cable - no additional audio cable required.
* No issues with light bleed, uneven backlight etc.
* Rear-mounted buttons are a bit fiddly to use.
* Doesn't look anything special (I don't mind the thick glossy bezel, but it's definitely not flashy or pretty)
* No USB hub. (I had this on a previous monitor, and it was quite useful in my home office setup)
Most recent customer reviews
Basically I use tftcentral.co.uk as gospel for monitor reviews, and they were spot on with this model.Read more