on 15 March 2013
This is a nice watch and it has a nicer screen than the photo shows. Much sharper. However I wanted this watch for a specific purpose and it disappointed. This is personal to me though and my requirements are, I'm sure different to other people. It was surprisingly heavy. A very weighty watch. My other concern was that it is huge. I thought it was excessively large but the fashion these days is for large watch faces. Otherwise it is a nice watch and would suit a large male with strong arms!
on 15 August 2012
This product arrived well on time and was much better than the photograph advertised on the list! It was well packaged and at an unbelievable price. I had searched other suppliers and found the same watch, but at much more in cost in fact in one case ite was 8 times the cost I paid to amazon! The strap was easyly adjustable and even though the price was exceptional, I still had all the garuantees I needed, and on top of all that it came in a supperb presentation box. Over-all? I'm a very pleased customer and will shop here again. B A Russell
on 28 February 2015
I bought this watch for my brothers birthday and was a little worried when I saw it as it seemed so large and heavy but he absolutely loves it. The delivery was excellent and sooner than I expected.
on 11 July 2012
The item was delivered very fast. The condition is very good. The item is an original. The Batteries were already placed in the watch, so it was working already when received.
on 26 May 2014
Lovely quality and the product is exactly what I wanted for a birthday gift