on 11 August 2014
love the watch, the design and packaging. Not too expensive but elegant.
on 3 January 2014
This watch is beautiful, it looks really nice and I already received some compliments from people who have seen me wearing it. It looks much more expensive than it actually is, and the black gives it a really sleek and nice finish, however the main issue is, that everything is black, even the hands which tell the time, so it is incredibly hard in order to tell the time, you have to move your wrist around a little until the light hits it just in the right way so you can see the time. However I have decided to keep the watch just because it is fairly inexpensive and I really like the look of it on my wrist, so for anyone looking to get this, if you can get past that one issue it should be perfect for you, otherwise I would recommend you look at the brown version of this watch.
33 Comments| 5 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 27 February 2014
I bought this watch because it appealed to me because of it being all black, but after wearing it for a while, i think it would be better if the fingers were gold. I am still happy with it though and it was a very good price.
on 8 January 2015
Ordered 28th November, arrived early december.
Its now early January and the time keeps falling behind so its main task to "tell the time" dont work.

I have contacted the seller regarding this in the hope for a refund. Providing this is the case I will improve the rating because during its brief spell of working It looks really nice, although its slightly difficult to see the time on it if your eyes arent the best, I tend to find a quick tilt of the wrist and you can see it perfectly. Buts its certainly a nice looking watch, looks good on the wrist.
on 28 August 2015
This was for a birthday present. It is now on his wrist. The face is unique and in some lights looks like the Apple Watch. The dial is easy to see even in bright sunlight. All in all, both my self and the recipient of my gift are delighted with this watch. His last Ben Sherman watch lasted nearly nine years so hopefully I won't have to buy anything for a couple of years.
on 3 August 2015
This is a really smart looking watch, but a problem is that the hands are difficult to see with the face and hands being dark in colour.
on 17 November 2014
Stylish but definitely not water resistant. Every time I wash my hands the glass gets steamy from the inside. Disappointed.
on 1 May 2014
The watch looks great, black on black with the nice band which feels like leather. A very good watch for £15. It looks to good to be true, a great deal while it last. If the watch had a date function which would lead me to rate this review 4 stars but the feel of the watch makes it 5 stars.
on 24 August 2015
Display is sometimes difficult to see in bright light
on 16 April 2014
Was looking for a reasonably price quality watch for day to day use. This watch more than meets that criteria. Bargain price also..
Arrived quickly and well packaged. Great value for money
WOULD RECOMMEND