- Also check our best rated Luggage reviews
Bellroy Leather Note Sleeve Wallet Black
|Price:||£65.00 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Delivery Details|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Slim profile, for those who want to streamline their pockets
- Best suited to 4-11 cards plus flat bills
- 3 quick-access slots for daily cards, plus a pull-tab section for the rest
- Made from environmentally certified top-grain leather and backed by a 3 year warranty
- Measures 4 inches tall x 3.3 inches wide / 103mm tall x 85mm wide
Customers who bought this item also bought
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Slim your wallet
Bellroy puts its heart, soul and countless design hours into helping the world carry better. Every product has been deeply considered to get you moving through life with greater ease.
It's our bestseller for a reason
The Note Sleeve is an all-rounder that fits your cash and up to 11 cards in a slim profile. Store bills flat across the back, and keep your three daily cards within easy reach in the quick-access slots. A storage area accessed via a convenient pull-tab holds up to eight more cards - but the fewer you can carry, the slimmer your pocket will stay. There's even a coin pouch that doubles as a spot for business cards.
This wallet is awesome if you want to slim your pockets, without going to the extreme of true minimalism. Embrace the freedom of slim, and only carry what you really need.
Made from premium leather
We use only premium top-grain leather which is double tanned under gold-rated LWG environmental protocols, to make sure it ages much more gracefully than surface-painted leather. This means each Bellroy you pick up not only stands the test of time, it gets better as the years go on.
Backed by a 3 year warranty
We pay great attention to our materials and construction. Our products are made to last, and as such come backed by a 3 year warranty from the day of purchase, when used under normal conditions and for the purpose intended. Try not to stuff your wallet with more than the recommended amount, or put things in there that don't belong (like ninja stars for example). If you do, it can stretch the leather and put undue stress on the stitching and other materials. The warranty covers you against faults in materials or workmanship.
Colour Name: Black
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
- Look exactly as the photos. The blue steel is sexy as, subtle yet obvious enough not be boring black. The pattern inside the note compartment is a really nice touch.
- Is very small and lightweight - exactly what I was looking for, and smaller than you think. I can confirm it does fit UK notes, which is something the website wasn't particularly clear about.
- Build quality - I bought one to last. The stitching is nicely done and generally the thing is very nicely put together. Feels quality in the hand.
- The additional card holder part in the note compartment nicely fits an Oyster card and keeps it out of the way of other cards
- My old wallet had a separate section for putting receipts in, which this doesn't. Would have been nice to have a section for this but would have bulked it out. Small detail, I guess I will just have to get into the habit of emptying out receipts more
- Realistically you have 2, max 3, sections for quick access cards. Not ideal if you have loads of cards that you use frequently. Yes you can put loads of other cards in the storage bit, but it is not ideal for quick access and the mechanism to pull the cards out and put back in again is fiddily. I wouldn't want to wait around at the counter in a store flaffling around with this. Not a massive issue for me though, I only really use my debit card and Nectar card the most, the rest (driving ID etc) can be put in the storage area.
- Slightly expensive for what it is. Sure, it is nice quality but I think it is worth around £30-40.
Overall, would recommend if you are looking for something a lot smaller, lighter and better quality than your average wallet from the high street. If you have loads of stuff in your wallet that you use frequently, then this is probably not for you, but it is a great exercise to get rid of all the unnecessary crap one normally keeps in their wallet.