Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now

on 29 January 2014
Really good quality, very warm, resistant to rain, very cute, very feminine. Really good purchase!!! It even exceeded my expectations.
on 5 October 2014
Very nice, warm, lovely coat. It looked even better than I expected. It's so nice in fact that my flatmate ordered one for herself!
Superb price (a bargain, really, for the quality you get) and quick delivery.
My only complaint would be that the package wasn't sealed properly, so when it arrived, I could see a bit of the coat peeking through the plastic.
Otherwise, would definitely recommend.
on 2 November 2014
Excellent coat lovely pattern red lining for the money else where I think you would pay a lot more great for winter.
on 21 March 2015
Lovely jacket/coat, really well made and finished, nice lining details and a great length. Flattering and comfortable to wear, love the colour and the detailing. Very good value purchase, efficient delivery time and neat packaging. No huge boxes to dispose of!!
on 19 February 2014
good style, good quality,good price.it's perfect to me.it is better than i expected.posted it very fast and i love it so much.
on 30 May 2014
Lovely jacket . I look younger 10 years when I Wear this jacket. warm, comfortable and feminine cute lovely design.
on 11 February 2014
I highly recommend this coat. I bought size ten , I am normally an 8 so was really pleased I took a chance, it's a nice long length, so fine if you are tall. A bargain price, and nearly double this price at a well known store beginning with 'n'. Check it out! This isa lovely quality well made coat. Well done bellfield and Amazon! Very happy customer.
on 18 January 2015
After just one wash the colour is not quite the same due to the dye coming from the lining. Not very keen on the outer material either.
on 2 November 2015
I absolutely love it! Very warm and beautiful. Just what I was looking for. Very happy!!
on 2 December 2014
Good quality coat. Bought as a present but I think the person will like it.