on 6 June 2017
Rey pleased with purchase
on 28 October 2011
Great product in soft good quality material, will look at other products in this range. The box pleating detail makes the sheet fit very well, good price for such good quality.
22 Comments| 14 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 18 May 2012
I am always a bit wary of buying anything for a bed as you never really know what you are going to get. When I received this, I waited a couple of weeks before I put it on. It was a perfect fit and doesn't hang on the floor like some. I always had to fold a bit more up under the matress but I don't with this one. I did expect it to come a bit thicker material but then it's under the matress it doesn't matter too much. I would definately buy another.
on 14 February 2013
You can pay a fortune for a valance but this one was extremely good value, irons like a ribbon and looks good too. I usually go to White Company for my linen but find although I love it, it creases very easily. This, however, does not crease as easily - very good value for money.
on 19 August 2013
This is a neat solution for covering the bed base, I dislike the frilled valances you find everywhere, and was finding it difficult to buy a cover with more than just box pleats at bottom corners.
The only downside is that the fabric is rather thin, fine for light coloured base but I would imagine a dark colour would show through the white valance, something to bear in mind.
on 27 November 2010
After searching the shops for a box valance that was suitable, i gave up! But this was just what i was looking for. It fits perfectly and was a very reasonable price. I would definitely recommend these sellers and will be using them myself again!
on 21 December 2013
A valance is a must, especially when you have a high off the floor brass bed! This so completed the look on the bed! Now it drapes down to the floor, and looks fabulous! only regret is i should have bought it sooner! What a fabulous product, and the size is perfect, a great fit! Would highly recommend this to anyone. Thank You.
on 7 April 2013
Product met all that was required of it. What else can one say about a vallance. WHAT INDEED CAN ONE SAY
on 7 March 2013
This valance fits well on the bed and looks good. For the money the quality isn't bad, however, I've not had to wash it yet so cannot comment on how well it washes. The colour is good match to the photo.
on 25 November 2011
I am very please with this item. the delivery was great, very quickly, and the quality of the sheet is very good. I am a happy customer and I would recommend it.