Customer reviews

Bell Faction Helmet - Matt Black, Large
Size: Large|Colour: Matt Black|Change
Price:£17.60 - £26.42

on 21 May 2016
High quality helmet - bell is one of the best brands out there and they always deliver....bcs they can't afford not to, not like those other brands that have been around for 2 and a 1/2 week and have no racing pedigree. I'd say if Formula racers trust Bell you can too! It's sturdy and fits perfectly and the price is competitive. Go for it!
on 27 June 2016
I used it for my commutes because I thought the standard-shaped helmet looked daft on a folding bike. However I have had to give up using it because your head sweats way too much in it, not enough venting, too much padding. Shame, I like the shape and the matt black.
on 19 February 2015
I'm in my fifties and if I was to wear a traditional cycle helmet there would be a trail of people in my wake crying with laughter. (It would be even worse if I became a MAMIL). Yes it's better to be safe than sorry. This helmet is actually not to bad. The size adjusts easily, and it is comfortable to wear. It feels and looks like it will do the job it is meant for. A good buy.
on 13 July 2015
Great helmet. I hate the traditional looking mounting bike helmets and wanted something I could wear comfortably and without feeling like a complete idiot. This is perfect. Very comfortable and for a helmet doesn't look nearly as bad as most. Great price too!
on 13 October 2014
This is the second Bell Faction helmet I've bought (the other being black). It's very comfortable and personally I prefer its look to the 'peanut' on your head models. Not a bad price too.
on 7 February 2016
I love this. A bike helmet that's not fluorescent purple to make me look like a twit... great
on 27 December 2014
hopefully will never have to test the safety function of this helmet, however it fits well and at lest during the winter is no over heating my head. Tony
on 15 July 2015
quite comfy. no visor though which means sun gets in the eyes a bit.
on 31 December 2014
Good cycle helmet and good price. All cycle helmets look bad on me and this looks slightly better.
on 21 July 2014
This helmet is really good. It looks good, it is light, very easy to adjust size and once saved me from a skull trauma.

I recommend it